Soul Snacher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have noticed that you have been going over all the literature lately, trying to find soemthing to read. I just want to infrom you that i have been thinking of posting a couple more things here. And that you should have a look on fanfiction.net. That has all the types fan writing, terraria included. Anyways, hope you find what your looking for!
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    Great could you tag me when you start?also thanks for the link I'll check it out.:)
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    Stupid school filters!
    Drak
    Drak
    YOur welcome ^^
    You requested to join my RP, but you're not on the list. Did you exit?
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    which one was it, I have taken a likeing to reading role plays and found that some are not readable without joining if there is nothing I leave so my social fourms section doesn't get huge.
    00Banshee00
    00Banshee00
    I keep forgetting to post the RP name with the question...
    Anyway, it's "Crystal of Faith"
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    I looked again I think that in order to read it I would have to be approved I apply for it again.
    All the literature seems to be abandoned these days, with the exemption of the Bunny Dairy.
    Reactions: Teal
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    Read both of them and they were great, but wish you would continue overgrowth.
    T
    Teal
    Man, I have so many aspirations and big ideas in my head. Overgrowth was a great idea, and I had fun writing it, but it wasn't all I had hopes for in the finished product. Which saddened me. Anyway, I've actually got a new story (possibly??? Likely) soon to come.
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    Cool could you let me know when its out,and I finished 2/4 you suggested.
    Edit: 3/4 now:)
    Why are you going to every piece of abandoned literature on the forums and asking if its dead? XD
    Reactions: Teal and Clancy117
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    Cool. There are some pretty interesting terraria literature pieces.
    Soul Snacher
    Soul Snacher
    The thing is I went looking for other literature peices and found I pretty much watch every story out there.
    T
    Teal
    You should totally systematically ask if all my stories are dead. Winky fa-*shot*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom