• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
Well I like it!
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Well thanks. It's hand drawn. It looks cartoony though, and again, the shading is disgusting XX
IlRenegadelI
Jill
Jill
Pfft. Forget shading, I normally don't even bother! But there's nothing wrong with monotone colouring, anyways. It's just another way to present your work, and it does look good! Conveys the character well, and what more can you ask for really?
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
It's more so that's not a character. Plus I kind of drew myself irl. Not a char. 3: it's cartoonish...
Jill
Jill
Conveys YOUR character, then. I didn't mean it in a literal sense, I meant his, or rather your, personality. :D
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
For some reason whenever I draw people they look upset or annoyed. Even though I myself am not that pessimistic.
Jill
Jill
You should take a leaf out of the 'Jordan Webster book of how to win at life' - slap on a sweet-:red: hat, some sunglasses... and above all, dem eyebrows, and you'll look 5x as good immediately!

(Statement may or may not be accurate. Results vary according to needs of customer. WebsterTech is not responsible for any disappointment experienced on the part of the consumer.)
Top Bottom