willsp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that moment when your playing hyper light drifter only to notice that the gun dealer has the phoenix blaster hanging on his wall
    Reactions: Frous and aWolfen
    willsp
    willsp
    along with the Nintendo scope and the NES light gun (aka the zapinator or Nintendo zapper)
    was drawing undyne a second ago and it suddenly dawned on me that since "determination" isn't a physical thing what if...
    Reactions: Terrarian24897
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    It's a videogame in which the characters are aware of saving and loading being actual things and you're worried about Determination not being a physical thing IRL?
    willsp
    willsp
    im not really "worried" or anything I just find the thought that undyne was pumped with adrenaline and testosterone amusing
    willsp
    willsp
    just imagine! determination being sold as an illegal performance enhancer. alphys in a trench coat going around selling it on the black market "hey bud. ya want sum o dis home brewed determination? it'll only cost you $80...the money goes to spiders"
    going to do a series of drawings based on knight-esque indie game characters,ill put more info and a link in a reply
    Reactions: Alabaster
    willsp
    willsp
    once it's up that'll be the on the next pic (along with undyne and a castle crasher) thanks for the suggestion
    willsp
    willsp
    just to clarify I have not given up on the idea and no I have not been drawing it, imgur has been stuck on the half uploaded mark since my first post(despite several refreshes)
    willsp
    willsp
    hey it finally worked! ill post the link in a new status message
    instead of the creepy ultra realistic action figures they plan on making
    H
    Hax4Ever
    please use the comment button when adding onto your own statuses, it helps prevent flooding.
    ok who here agrees that the new designs for the terraria toys should be short,cartoony and chibi like
    and my new profile pic is complete! tis a shame that the black outline merges with the background
    to commemorate hyper light drifter's upcoming release I have decided to work on a new avatar in the form of a terraria style drifter
    willsp
    willsp
    also cause my current avatar looks weird
    what's the catchier video game song?: megalovania (undertale), or let's dance boys! (bayonetta)
    Reactions: Alabaster
    willsp
    willsp
    technically the original idea was for people to chose between two super catchy songs..
    willsp
    willsp
    but seeing as my post has become a massive collection of epic songs I would otherwise never had heard of (except Ashley's theme of course I've heard that) im not only ok with this but now have a :red: ton of songs to look up and then download in my spare time
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Glad to hear not listening to instructions helped!
    the god tree I made by hand in minecraft over the coarse of several weeks just burnt to the ground by a stray piece of lava...
    willsp
    willsp
    can we just stop for a moment and appreciate that despite the fact I just made a status update about Minecraft on the TERRARIA forums and non of the comments I have received so far have been hateful ones...honestly thank you all for being so unexpectedly nice
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Thats because they have rules here :p
    It would be a complete :red:storm if the terraria community was extremely toxic :p
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Oh i`ve seen some people who don`t give a :red: about the rules who have gotten in trouble for it before. I ain`t giving names but there`s people who know who i`m talking about.
    Wait, wait, where's the black cat?
    willsp
    willsp
    oh you mean my old avatar? oh someone said the animation reminded them of a toad croaking, that scared me into making a new avatar
    willsp
    willsp
    who wants to be reminded of a toad cat every time they log in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom