Akireli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know nobody probably remembers me but I'm just checking back here again. I have a twitter where I'm actually at, so if anyone wants to-
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Akireli
    Akireli
    I know I've unfriended people from other social media or things, but I honestly kinda miss a lot of the people here. I don't think I'm too cut out for a fourm though so I'm likely not gonna be on here too often.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    @TheJoekster Thank you! I'm not sure how often I'm gonna visit here but I'm very grateful for the welcome.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    When in doubt, stick with the fun threads and/or profile posts.
    I just want to say: If I ever do or have done something rude, please tell me. I'd like to apologize.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    alright 2018 me here and maybe it's just me but this comment really seems guilt trip-y nowadays holy crap
    I got Breath of the Wild a few days ago, and I have to say, the way link just goes limp when dying is kinda unsettling.
    Watching Stupid Mario Bros all these years later is so weird. It's still funny, but sometimes the acting feels kinda off.
    I hope the starters in Pokemon Sun and Moon don't evolve into bigger versions of themselves. I want to see what they can do with Litten.
    I don't get it, why is there a day to appreciate muggers? Last time I checked, stealing isn't very nice.
    Who else is having bad weather? It's raining cats and dogs over here.
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    thanks, elephants would certainly get me out of mowing and weeding!
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    No rain here, but it's hailing porcupines :(

it hurts.... ;-;
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    I lucked out, it actually stormed and I didn't have to do it! It even hailed. But just regular hail, nothing cool.
    Looks like me household is loosing two cats soon. Kinda sucks, but i guess it's for the better.
    I love the time when Fates tells you to talk to an enemy unit to recruit them, but you end up accidentally skipping the dialogue.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Then you kill the unit thinking you can't talk to them, and you save the game after the chapter, and have to restart once you realize you don't have them.
    The fact that Elise and Forrest can't support is a terrible mistake. They should be able to A+ support.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I always find it odd that kids can only interact with their parents of all the adult characters. Like, Owain calls Chrom uncle but has no support with him.
    Shoutout to Dunkin Donuts for giving me a chocolate kreme donut that had almost no cream in it.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I got a free one before. Lady couldn't find the strawberry smoothie option in the register. When she finally did she forgot the donut I ordered, so I went back and asked and she just plopped it in a bag and gave it to me.
    You ever just see some sort of messed up drawing and think: "Somewhere, somehow someone is into... THIS."
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Literally every day of my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom