Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cenx it would be great if this update would feature the from game Starbound option would be the acceleration of time putting to bed because wait for night or day is kinda annoying and sorry about english
    DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock
    DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock
    Ew. Why would we ever want to add a function from such a terrible game?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The game could have been the best thing ever. But horrible devs happen to excellent games.

... Just ask Game Dev Tycoon.
    Shady_93
    Shady_93
    Starbound is example and i don't even no other game for example
    But still would be awesome it will be that feature :D
    so
    if we paint gemspark blocks, will they glow the color painted now?
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    I am sure no because if will need more coding (and time) then you think.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Not necessarily. From what I understand of the code, there are objects, like Gemspark, whose light effects merely capture the color of the object itself and project that same color of light.
    So I've been told y'all NEVER add anything from the Suggestions Forum, is this true?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Consider the sheer number of suggestions.

The more there are, the least likely any particular one is to be chosen.

It's the RNG all over again. That's why I don't even bother suggesting. :p
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I feel like there should be a volunteer position whose sole role in Re-Logic is to filter through all the suggestions...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    @Razor Knight: Suggestions aren't chosen by chance alone. Chance only plays a part in determining whether replies will be made and how many views they get. If you have a good quality suggestion, then by all means, show them how it's done.
    For those people asking for spoilers, just remember that time not spent on the forums goes to the game otherwise. Or eating. Or sleeping. Or with family. Or on dates (raises eyebrows). Wait that's a lot of ors. Whatever
    I just happened to notice that I'm not allowed to kick you from a conversation. Redigit, on the other hand...
    Why doesn't he have kick immunity?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Who the :red: would want to kick Red out of a conversation, tho? ·_·
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You'd have to be a pretty depraved freak to even consider doing something like that.

Ohhh, if only I were in your shoes right now.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    He must be :red: with shame. //mocking the filter's comment-side failure.
    what about a high velocity grappling hook?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    There are suggestion forums for a reason... :S
    Patano
    Patano
    i know i know i just found out not too long ago
    i just joined the forums 2 days ago :$
    hey Cenx, I heard that it would be really hard to give the player the ability to sit on chairs because it would involve a sitting animation for every outfit... I was wondering, what if when the player sat down they appeared without anything equipped?
    Please do not insult or otherwise harass other TCF members.
    hi Cenx! i got a suggestion to add in the game.. i'm a huge fan of the old-styled archer.
    but every single bow is pretty weak actually..(Except the tsunami bow and the pulse bow arguably)
    i'm pretty sure that many others like me would really appreciate it if there were more useful bows.
    (how about a ''rain bow'' *:D?) or just buff a couple of bows in attack power.
    oh! and how about a robin hood vanity set?
    Reactions: Adiduck
    Patano
    Patano
    i thought that this discussion was closed? apparently the two boyfriends want some more attention after all.
    did i ever mention that i was trolling btw? and i like to keep tabs on people i don't like in case they offend me.
    Patano
    Patano
    if i would be trolling then i would be involving your 37 year old age in this little chitchat. which i didn't. carry on now razor.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Do not expect me to withhold judgment, Patano. I'm disappointed to see this pattern of behavior coming from you, and my finger is on the ignore button. Give me a good reason not to press it.
    Would be great if you add an object, customization or a pet only for premuim.
    No difference to be or no!
    It's just a suggestion.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    See, the thing is, Re-Logic is trying to not be yet another swarm of money-thirsty *Cenxored* who only care about money and will make people pay for extra stuff just so they can buy another yacht.

So no, it wouldn't be great. At all.

"This isn't the MMORPG you're looking for." *Waves hand in front of person.*
    Lázaro Contreras
    Lázaro Contreras
    I say to buy terraria usually give you something, you can not get if you're a Pixel Piracy.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... I don't really know what you're trying to say.

Si no sabes Inglés, ni siquiera trates de hablarlo.
    Any spoilers coming?
    Reactions: Cloud
    Cloud
    Cloud
    There should be a weekly spoiler thing. So it would keep us excited and at the same time informed about the progress.
    FutileFox
    FutileFox
    Yeah
    1. Who is Omnir

2. Why should we blame him/her?
    Reactions: Samrux
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Have you ever had a word that was on the tip of your tongue, but for the life of you, you just can't remember what the word is? That's Omnir.
    TheUnrealMegashark
    TheUnrealMegashark
    Have you ever walked into a room to do something, then immediately upon entering said room you forget what you wanted to accomplish? That's Omnir.
    Mainworks
    Mainworks
    That's kind of me. :3 I do that sometimes when i have too many things to think of. Actually TheDiamondMinecart is like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom