• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Meh, don't really understand what the big deal is. It looks like a team fortress ripoff with different characters. Seems to me Blizz knows that their flagship has taken one too many cannonballs and is starting to take on water so they better build themselves another ship ASAP...
Xylia
Xylia
Hence why they're throwing noodles at the wall hoping one of them sticks.
W1K
W1K
It's the best :red:ing team fortress ripoff I've ever seen coming from someone who spent way too much time on team fortress.
Xylia
Xylia
Are we talking "best" as in "best graphics" or actual gameplay? I know Blizz loves to shiny shiny up their games, but the gameplay isn't always there. For example, I found Diablo3 to be a lackluster lag-inducing experience that really wasn't all THAT much different from Diablo2 other than a few mechanics tweaks.
W1K
W1K
Actual gameplay. As of now, gameplay is roughly similar, except the different characters are surprisingly flashed out, unique and the abilities give a complete different game feel. I could care less about the graphics, I'm not that kind of gamer myself, honestly I usually favor weaker graphics for lower requirements and smoother gameplay.
W1K
W1K
I'm not sure whether loadouts are gonna be a thing, probably not considering the amount of different characters and how hard it is to balance the different loadouts in TF2, but the amount of characters definitely makes up for it. TF2 has been inactive for so long everyone in the community is just looking for alternatives, and that's where Bliz comes in.
Xylia
Xylia
Well, if it has actual good gameplay then it might do okay. As long as they keep Tracer's butt covered, that is. lol (to be honest, I don't get why they need to put such tight clothes on people anyways, but that's just me). Who knows, maybe OW will be the noodle that sticks on the wall and actually saves Blizz from going under.
Top Bottom