• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

G
Gmayor61
boy oh boy did you write this at the best/worst time you could.

What genre?
Volkomaus Znustoba
Volkomaus Znustoba
Cory in the House
Eli10293
Eli10293
Boku no -is shot
Attack on Titan
Bubble
Bubble
You're fast. I guess maybe every genre? Or a bit of every? I dunno... Just not sports.
G
Gmayor61
Standard list it is then.

My personal Fav- Code Geass. Actually is somewhat about a little bit of every genre, with a focus on action and politics.

Nichijou for one of the best humor Slice of life, deemed a must watch for just about anyone getting into anime.

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis - Raw. Bliss. Heavy on the medieval fantasy, demons, angels, action and even looks better than attack on titan visually.
G
Gmayor61
One Punch Man, I assume you've heard or watched it, so no need to explain about it more.

...Recommending things like this is hard when your MAL has 300~ completed entries. Lets make this easier, what kind of a mood do you want from the anime?
Bubble
Bubble
Thanks!
Hax4Ever
Hax4Ever
Nichijou.
Bubble
Bubble
Sad and happy at the same time.
G
Gmayor61
In that case, Code Geass still stands, Trigun could do the trick, Kyoukai No Kanata, and even though it's currently airing with 3 episodes out, Re:Zero seems to fit the bill and is currently my favorite one this season.
Bubble
Bubble
A longer one?
G
Gmayor61
?? What do you mean??
Bubble
Bubble
More episodes.
G
Gmayor61
Code Geass has 50 episodes total though?
Bubble
Bubble
I guess I was looking at the wrong one.
Bubble
Bubble
Oh, wait it's separated.
G
Gmayor61
Well technically there are two 25 episode long seasons but yeah.
That aside, the rest are either 24~ish or 12~ish episodes long, which is standard in the industry.
(there are of course the handful of behemoths that span over 200 episodes, but the quality of those jump up and down pretty often, except for Gintama which I simply haven't checked out yet)
Bubble
Bubble
I guess I want a longer one because the first one I watched was FMAB.
Top Bottom