Terraria Community Forums

Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
Will there be an epilogue? Yes. I'm not sure if I'll like it, but knowing that, even in it ending, there's still more to the story, it just makes me happy. All good things must come to an end, and a 7 year comic loved dearly by many can't keep itself sustained for too much longer.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
in an alternate universe homestuck never stopped and became a sitcom
Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
I'm sure that Andrew (and possibly Toby) will be working on bigger and better projects in the future, but, GOD, HS was amazing. It's one of the things that, as a matter of fact, sparked my interest for artistry and most likely my extremely cynical, sarcastic sense of humor, which is something that words can not describe.
Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
In short, Homestuck will be dearly missed, never forgotten, and will go down as a legend in webcomics. Well, for me at least. Words cannot describe the sadness that this end of an era has brought upon me, but, while I'm done writing, I'm sure Andrew has a lot more writing to do (possibly from fan emails) than I have right here. I'll miss you Homestuck.
Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
Really Supeh this was an emotional moment ffs
Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
Oh, and one last thing, I'd like to send a small shout out to those who I know feel the same. Prepare your alert boxes.
Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
i wasn't actually expecting you to type more sorry for interrupting

but yes i'll miss homestuck too...

except that there's still the epilogue on the way. we'll never escape will we
Sloth TDT
Sloth TDT
Nah
basicguitar
basicguitar