Vulpes Inculta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My power went out while playing Pokemon 3D and I didn't get a chance to save. I'm so triggered right now it's unbelievable.
    .... Can I has an alola form
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    I didn't make that image(as I said in the post). I found it in the pokemon subreddit. Go there and you'll find a million fan made alola forms. :p
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Aaaah. Never mind then.
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    There's a ton on there. Saw alola forms of the gen 1 starters and their evolutions, alakazam, nidoking, scyther... They're really cool and defintely prolific. :D
    It's 100 degrees out and the AC is on full blast in my car, yet I feel like I'm being blasted by the heat of a 1000 suns. killmeplis
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    maybe let the hot air out first
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    I'd already been sitting there for like 10 minutes when I posted that. :p
    I hiked to the top of Angel's Landing, Zion National Park. Took me 4 1/2 hours round trip.
    fGii2z8.jpg
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    I'll bet it was hard. Looks really high up. Looks, again, beautiful. I think I might do it later in my life.
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    Definitely should. The whole trail from start to finish is 2 1/2 miles, with it being 5 miles round trip. 95% of it is vertical trails, with close to 1500 ft. elevation gain. With the last(and hardest) half-ish mile, it turns into basically rock climbing. There are chains held into the rock face with poles and you use those to help you climb.
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    There were times where I could've really easily died, parts where there's only half a foot of rock on both sides of you and close to 1000 ft. drops. Super spooky. Not for those afraid of heights haha.
    I have one achievement left for Terraria..... 200 fishing quests.... Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Just get all those profligates to fish them for you.
    Architect
    Architect
    One at a time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom