PaperLaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell you what, that section that I asked you about in my story thread did not turn out as well as expected. I'm sorry and I am gonna stop making excuses and make it all better when I should've done so earlier.
    GUIDE PROTECTION SQUAD. WHO'S WITH ME? ...Nobody?...Okay.
    Reactions: FoxTrot
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    At least you can make his life decently pleasant before he has to die. I mean, just because he might open your doors sometimes doesn't mean he's out to get you...right? o.o
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    I don't mind him opening my doors, but he NEVER CLOSES THEM ಠ_ಠ
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ...That IS the crux of the matter, isn't it.
    One world I started, pretty recently actually, he kept going outside and then telling me not to go outside...while he was standing outside.
    Guide I like you but what.
    We need more literature on this forum!
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    I say go for it. I discontinued all of my projects because I lost personal interest in them, so if you keep writing something you want to write, chances are you'll at least get to the finish line.
    theGameWizerd
    theGameWizerd
    I really hope you do finish your story, Paper. It's very interesting, and I honestly think that this is one of the best AU's I've seen for Terraria, and there are a lot...mostly because, y'know, it's a sandbox game or whatever, but you get the point. BTW, just put in Chapter IV
    Pixel
    Pixel
    (Heard there was like this super popular mofo writer called Pixel.)

Completely agree with you lot, literature is unappreciated and it looks to me that ever since myself and my band of writers "died off", nothing really has happened. Still looking for promising writers despite being inactive here.
    If it's gonna end in a weed joke, don't even bother talking to me.
    Reactions: FoxTrot
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Hitler's birthday?
    FoxTrot
    FoxTrot
    oh yea... i havent had a prpoblem yet today
    theGameWizerd
    theGameWizerd
    My friends in school told me at 2:30ish, quote, "If you listen very closely in the distance at 4:20 PM, you'll hear Darude Sandstorm." My response? I gave them a death stare, and they actually flinched.
    When you know what's going to happen later on in your story but have no clue what to do for the next chapter...-_-
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    It sounds like an interesting concept, considering it's usually only one character or "higher beings" that are less relevant having that level of power. It'd be neat to see what you do to balance out that power. I always like the mixing of genres in unexpected ways. Just the unexpected in general appeals to me. Glad you're still working on it!
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Essentially, all humans had their true potential unlocked by a terrible incident. The thing is, the godly potential within is developed. It doesn't come out by itself. By dedication and development, a human can access their godly abilities. You can't expect to break a planet with a megaton punch unless you developed your ability that far.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It has some utopia/dystopia elements within, too. Like humans uniting themselves under a "perfect goverment" that granted paradise on Earth, while granting hell elsewhere. All ruled by one man only, humans became so imperialistic they extended their reign across the Universe. Humans became feared as a civilization of belicists who conquer reigns and enslave thousands.
    when you realize hOW STUPID ONE OF YOUR STORY'S CHARACTERS PROBABLY LOOKS
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    AND YOU WANT TO GET ADVICE ON OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN WHY HIS DESIGN COMPLETELY DOESN'T MATCH HIS PERSONALITY BUT THAT'D INVOLVE MASSIVE SPOILERS
    GOES FOREVER WITHOUT WRITING--SUDDENLY WRITES ALL THE THINGS
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ALSO SUDDENLY FORGETS HOW TO STATUS. I didn't realize shift+enter posted...
    -makes new world on mobile terraria to look for hermes boots for EoC fight- -finds a lot of heart crystals- -EoC spawns- CAN U NOT
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I only have Mobile, DS, and PC. I mean, really, I don't even have a Wii U. I have a Wii, 3DS XL, PC, old XBox, and PSP.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I've got a PC, idevices, and a Wii U, but no 3DS. I'm looking to get one at some point in the future, maybe when I actually have money >.<
    NightFuryis11
    Got back from a tabletop D&D 1st edition game with one of the worst DMs ever. He kept making all our decisions for us, it was boring >.<
    Reactions: Hax4Ever
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    OOF, thanks for the warning on dodge, will switch it. And ohhhh that's a good idea. Now I just gotta pick 'em. I'm generally going for a buffing character
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    5th edition is the easiest. AD&D2 is the most complex. 4th edition has the most supplements/alternative rulings.

I hate Dodge and Combat Expertise, but they're required for so many things that you need to take them all the time.
    Granger
    Granger
    Hmm, not really seeing any mantles that could really make a dedicated buffer.... Fate, Force, Magic and Nature might be okay for buffing, but these buffs seem to be for the most part self-buffs.
    Theres a Alternate Class Feature available that lets you switch the powers in these mantles with others, so you might be able to haggle with Char and put other powers into the mantles but thats a bit, well, involving.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom