pajrc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GUYS I JUST REALIZED WHY I'M MORE EFFICIENT IN CHALLENGES IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T BOTHER DOING SIDE STUFF THAT I KNOW I CAN'T DO
    is the server still up?
    pajrc
    pajrc
    Nope. Sorry this is so late, I haven't been on the forums for a while
    Because I can't get a molten pickaxe/reaver shark, I can't mine ebonstone or dungeon bricks until I farm Golem for the Picksaw! D:
    pajrc
    pajrc
    I'm doing a no-crafting challenge! Below challenges are about that!
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe try to buy the fishing pole from the Travelling Merchant.
    pajrc
    pajrc
    I know that, but I haven't had a T merchant in a while, so I'll just go about my business..
    pajrc
    pajrc
    It's probably not possible, I doubt I'll make it to the Moon Lord.
    Even the towers.
    I'll have to face Plantera with ancient armor if I want to progress, because there's this huge gap between ancient armor and tiki armor.
    I'd also have to farm Plantera if I don't get lucky, which is gonna suck.
    pajrc
    pajrc
    Also TWO LIKE BABY NEEEEW RECORD LOL
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    -Mario Party announcer voice- IT'S A NEEEEW RECORD!
    Ha, anyway. Get as far as you can, glad you're enjoying it. Best of luck to you!
    I recommend all of you guys to take the "No Crafting" Challenge! You can't craft a single item, so you have to get lucky with world gen!
    Hold up. Isn't every gun a "name your price" tool? Nothing personal, Progressive.
    So this guy walks into a bar. Wait no! I'm an idiot! It was a horse! So, this guys walks into a horse...
    king40606
    king40606
    and falls over and dies
    the end
    (picture of a fire imp here) The human body has 7 trillion nerves and there are people that seem to just get on every freaking one of them.
    TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Hey, anyone want to join me on my new playthrough? It's an expert large world, bring a new/young softcore! (join through steam)
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    pajrc
    pajrc
    also friend me on steam
    password is 1
    pajrc
    pajrc
    ok now it's not working. can someone help me? after I put in the password, it just keeps loading and loading.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    go to the tech support forum, my friend :)
    So NOW my forums account recognizes that I have Terraria and Pixel Piracy on steam? It's been like a year!
    hello, I am in your Pure Wisps server and I can't get in through IP. can you help me please?
    pajrc
    pajrc
    Well, I run the server through T-Shock, which requires the server to be running if one wants to join. The server's been dead for a while, and I probably don't have the latest version of T-Shock. So I don't think I'll be running the server from now on.
    the snow spirit
    the snow spirit
    well, that's bad news, but thank you.
    NO SCHOOL TODAY WOOHOO HAS ANYONE LOVED LIFE ANY MORE?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Good for you. I have finals.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Yes, I loved my life when I unboxed a $30 AK-47 skin in CS:GO.
    If I was 18, I'd vote for the eagle that Trump had to face in the primary and/or general elections.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom