scientistB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mean to pry or anything but has your math deficiency you talked about in the Rant Thread gotten any better? I'm not amazing at math but I like to help where I can.
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    And I just realized that was at least 6 years ago.
    scientistB
    scientistB
    It appears I somehow missed or forgot about this. I appreciate the concern. I'm considering taking up programming but I'm being told my math deficiency will make it impossible for me. Might try anyway.
    Looking at the Summoner's votes on the favorite class poll, and shaking my head in extreme dismay. *Cries*
    e9b52e2e85.jpg
    "The highest damage possible done by the dragon is 1050." -Terraria Wiki
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    It seems like they forgot to actually include the Stardust Dragon's damage variance into the formula before saying that (The .875 - 1.125 ) Or maybe their formula was just wrong / off to begin with. Unless the later patches changed the forumla too.
    scientistB
    scientistB
    Indeed. I used the strongest possible loadout for this dragon, and it was doing quite a lot of damage without any banners. I would help calculate the formulas more, but I'm awful at math.
    Reactions: scientistB
    scientistB
    scientistB
    That's totally fine, my friend. At least you're trying, and the fact that you're reading my guide means a lot to me. Most people at this point would just give up and be a Ranger or something. You can do it <3
    If you have any other concerns, feel free to add me on Steam. I can answer all your questions.
    five--three
    five--three
    4 bubble guns, 3 Tazorblades and a Tsunami later I got it!
    ... But. It was shoddy :'(

Then a probe came! Hoping for better than the last invasion (4! drills, 2 swords, a hook and 2 poppers) I jumped at it. First 2 Saucers gave me a Xeno staff and a UFO key :3 Yay!
    scientistB
    scientistB
    Beautiful, that's exactly what you need. My Sharknadoes lived a short life, but they did their job wonderfully.
    Hi I saw your ranting thread. There is this thing called dyscalclia. It's like being dyslexic, but for numbers. Maybe you should get yourself tested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom