Sombyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I'm getting a bit sick of this. Ever since a few days ago, Google has started turning up completely irrelevant results. Don't know why.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I mean, simple searches pull up the right results, but if I search for anything specific, I'm coming up with irrelevant results.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    search: minecraft redstone tutorial
    result: stone sculpting tutorial
    0.o
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Pretty much. It's still doing it, too, just to a lesser extent.
    What if when you die, you actually continue along a path of alternate universes where you miraculously live?
    Did Google change their search algorithm or something? Suddenly, I'm having trouble finding any relevant results at all.
    I wanna live in a tent for a month. Just wanna be on my own for a while, and it'd probably prepare me for the worst.
    Smogon better be banning Volcanion to ubers. It's got 3 strong resists, an immunity, and none of its weaknesses can safely switch in.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    The only thing that could switch in is a dragon type, but with hidden power ice and high special attack, it can do a number on them. People are saying it can't touch water types, but as far as I know, it can have solar beam.
    Searching for a job is hard when you're perpetually terrified of getting hired for a job you're not qualified for.
    It's only been like half a year since I used Spotify last. How do I already hate my taste in music?
    What about Cubone's dad?
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    screw that guy
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Like really, he just left Cubone with his dead mother who's skull he would later wear. You can't tell me hie didn't know that would happen. It always happens. His father probably wore his own mother's skull when he was younger, too. That guy could have been there for his family.
    Or maybe he just died. I dunno, like a praying mantis situation, perhaps?
    Do you ever fear that you might be an idiot or jerk or something and not even realize it?
    It makes no logical sense that we don't fear the sun. We can't even look at it without it frying our retinas, for god's sake.
    Ori
    Ori
    I have a similar phobia that I could never experience unless the cause was simulated or unless I become an astronaut. Like seeing planetary bodies in the sky and having them obstruct like 40% of the sky is horrible for me.
    hqdefault.jpg

This image gives me the chills
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Replace it with Jupiter and you'd scare me half to death. I wonder what causes such obscure irrational fears like this, especially when you haven't even had the chance to experience the near impossible scenario you fear? For me, I first discovered my fear of gas giants when I was messing around in space engine and tried to land on one. I held the power button of my laptop before I could finish landing.
    Ori
    Ori
    I discovered mine when playing starmade and I tried to land on a planet. I always thought something like "Am I not there yet? For how much longer is it going to grow?"
    I have now been overcome with the desire to construct an unpowered exoskeleton to enhance the capabilities of the human body.
    Granger
    Granger
    Operating an lever to lift something would be less straining than trying to lift both the object and the exoskeleton so the exoskeleton can hold the object in place.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Obviously, the biggest problem with my idea is my lack of knowledge. Anyway, the way I see it, I'm thinking of a lightweight exoskeleton that uses sheer tensile strength to support the person using it in the act of lifting something. It's not really holding the object in place, it's holding you in place. It would take the strain off of you and put it on itself.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    those actually exist. i saw it on nova.
    Welp, looks like I'm going to have to do a warranty claim on my mouse, and in the mean time, I'll have to live without one.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    The cord started acting funny, and now it won't work at all.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Ahh. What mouse did you have. A Razer?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Naw, Utechsmart Venus, though said mouse was also manufactured by MSI, it was cheaper to get it from a Chinese company.
    I'm so torn between finding a good job and preparing for my future, or pursuing my time consuming hobbies while I still can.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    i hate life
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Why? By the way, I think it helps that my mom had worked at the place for like 10 years or something, and put in a good word for me (and also gave me tips about what they were looking for in a resume.) I may also be able to find a job easier if I find one soon, because a lot of places are desperate for employees around here right now. Unfortunately, I'd most likely be making minimum wage with very little hours.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Also, if you're having trouble finding a job, I've been using Indeed.com to search for a job at the recommendation of my mom. Unfortunately, there isn't much I qualify for that doesn't involve boat loads of social interaction. In addition, I can't count on anything until I get to the hospital and get things checked out to find out if I can have a job at all. I'm really hoping I don't have to live off of disability.
    I've just solved the second greatest mystery of my childhood: What that game was I saw my mom playing when I was really little.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    For those wondering, it was "Hugo's House of Horrors." I don't know why I wanted to know so bad, but I did. I remembered one specific scene from it, and happened to catch it in an old Jontron video, and used other clues I caught in that video to finally find it.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    For those further wondering, the Jontron video I saw it in was "Kings Quest V + Mailmen," at the beginning, when he's talking about the "Age of Mystery."
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I've seen a lot of games and heard a butt ton of music as a kid that I enjoyed and half of the stuff I never found again. One of the few things I did rediscover was Numa Numa, I fell in love with that as a kid but never got the name. Took years finding it again xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom