Kyubey The Incubator

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just beat Chantelise. It's nowhere near as hard as Dark Souls. Steam needs to git gud.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Congrats on beating it! Out of curiosity did you get the Dark Crystal? That item makes the game much easier.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I did get it, but I didn't use it.
    In reality, you can easily trivialize that last 2 boss fights by equiping 3 of the best charms, and 2 of the best shields, respectively.
    Cheap methods, yes, but most of his attacks were easily avoidable in the first place.
    Personally I enjoyed the Air Crystal.
    You have to see the larger picture. A magnifying glass doesn't help you see an entire painting. You have to step back a little to see it.
    Reactions: RavageTheSavage
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I never understood such philosophy, honestly.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    The point is, if you only see things in a short term, you will never understand the full thing, and you will inevitably miss out on a lot of details.
    This also can be taken reverse- If you spend so much looking at the full picture, you will be missing those tempting little details that are ever calling you to look at them.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    With enough attention, it's hard to miss both. All you need is focus. When I want to get something done well, I ditch everything else and focus on what I'm doing.
    I'm not making any comment on the "new" SAG-AFTRA until I get a proper explanation on what it is, and the internet is not helping.
    Ideals are not facts. They are opinions- Therefore, they are neither true nor false. When facts fail, use ideals in its place. -Anonymous
    Reactions: TheSlimez
    TheSlimez
    TheSlimez
    Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. -John Adams
    Claiming to no longer play a game because of "censorship" (when the only thing being censored is less sex appeal) is saddening. Grow up.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    As do I, but I would prefer you to show a little respect to others when conversing on my profile. You can be as vocal as you want elsewhere, as do I- But I'd prefer to keep my account form exploding due to one line taken out of context.
    I hate the term "Political Correctness". However, I do follow rules when they are applied. I am not above the law.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I don't really think I broke any rules here on TCF, but very well.
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Good. Don't let anyone censor your thoughts.
    My laptop was overheating while it was charging in sleep mode overnight. Cause? Microsoft enabling Skype on it + the touchpad going haywire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom