Gzorich
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just farmed pirate invasion, fought dutchman about 5 times, dropped NOTHING.
    Gzorich
    Gzorich
    I did get some nice furniture though...
    Is a conversation the same as a thread??
    How does one make a thread?
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    click on the right sub-forum and there should be a button at the top right of the page that says "post new thread"
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    To create a Thread, go to the appropriate section of the Forums you think your Thread Topic belongs in, then click the "Post New Thread" Button which is at the top right of that section and from there you can enter your Thread Title and description of what your thread is about and Post it from there.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, to make a thread you must make a strand of fibers. You have to wrap it around the middle till it become the thread. Then you can use it for clothes, cats or what-... Oh, you meant the other thread...
    I don't have a Twitter account so i'm just going to say it here: crimson.
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    Gzorich
    Gzorich
    When I was new to terraria, before mobile 1.2, I would look for the crimson on my iPad, but I could never find it because it wasn't implemented yet lol
    what do you mean by that, radish?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I had a dream about Terraria in the arcade; that of which is based around the Mobile Version and used passcodes in order for people to access their save data. They were printed out by tickets as soon as you're done with your session.
    so, I was re-playing the terraria iOS tutorial, and in the bottom right of my screen it said "passcode". what is this? what does it mean?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Passcode? To believe that it was only a dream...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom