Again? I beat insert TWICE?
nealpd
nealpd
By one post.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I think I'm winning again. Let me check.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
When I'm offline, your the most, when your offline, I'm the most...
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I have been trying forum games to give myself a little boost.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Same, why are we even battling?
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Cuz ...
Numbers.
nealpd
nealpd
That mystical spot on top of the most members list is precious! Everyone can see you've posted alot! Who wouldn't want to have that?
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Looking at number three, our buddy Swordbomb, I see it's just between me and blue for now...
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
For a while if I am correct.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
I don't even care about the numbers.

Nobody cares about the numbers.

I'm surprised @Tunnel King hasn't ratted you guys out for competing by using Forum Games for most posts.

My posts are NATURAL. So, I'd have to say If it was all natural I'd be up top easily, but honestly, Idc.

Idc.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I was using forum games for a while, just for them strange posts.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
Having the most posts is just as meaningless as having the most likes. It only becomes a problem when there are factions of people in open competition over it - we WILL crack down on that if it becomes a problem, as we did with the like bombing. (cont.)
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
There won't be any further trophies/titles based on the number of posts or likes, and we are looking to remove the lists for most posts and likes because people like you all are making way too big a deal out of it. There's nothing wrong with Forum Games, we're very unlikely to remove posts counts from there (or from roleplay, etc.).
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I now feel threatened because it is on my profile.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
Just stop the competition over it. Someone is always going to have the most posts/likes, no matter what - it's when you all get into a rivalry over it that it becomes a problem. It completely detracts from what this forum is supposed to be about.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
@Swordbomb - your post count isn't "natural", you were spamming Forum Games to 'dominate' three pages of it. Your comment about not caring about it seems very disingenuous.
Back
Top Bottom