DivermanSam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: zeskorion
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    First, before you learn how to send a sprite, you must know how to use the edit button.
    The edit button has been perfectly placed under the profile post, in the right side.
    With the edit button you, too, can edit your own post and change something in it that you don't like.
    Start using it today, and your life will be changed forever.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    You'll have to upload the sprite through something like imgur or photobucket, then you click the display image button and copy the URL into it. The image will then display. Keep that to PM messages however, as to not clutter up this page!
    Hey DivermanSam, so I downloaded the Thorium Mod about a week ago (im using Mac), and it deleted my other vanilla worlds. However, I have a question about the new update with Ragnarok and all the new items. How do I get this update? I have tried to reload the mod while in Terraria, but that doesn't seem to work. Any advice?
    TheBlueTiger
    TheBlueTiger
    So delete the thorium mod from my mod folder, and then reinstall the new one? Will that delete the progress/items on my current thorium world?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Yep, and as long as you don't try to load your worlds when you don't have the mod installed, nothing will be lost.
    TheBlueTiger
    TheBlueTiger
    Thanks!
    I have Donated the $2.50 at my email, [email protected], i have a PNG of the sprite and name, how do i PM you with the PNG and description of my item, how it is made, and it's flavor text?
    Hey, just wanted to point out a bug with the Holy Aegis, it isn't actually equippable, so after like, 3 hours of farming for a Paladin's shield, it was wasted. So, if you could fix that I would heavily appreciate that. Thanks
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Its been fixed for ages in this coming update, don't worry.
    Hey!
    Im playing your mod like a month and i found some bugs but i just wanted to tell you about one bug special... because its really frustrating me xD
    Its about the npc's. When they walk at night time in hardmode they ehm... walk to a wall and stand there randomly... here's a picture.. i can't add picture....
    Please tell me how to do that and ill reply with the picture if that's possible :X
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    I'm actually aware of that NPC quirk, but I'm not quite sure how to fix it. I might look into it though.
    Dude... Your mod is so huge now... It's been a while btw. ^-^ (It's Myrngkoyou)
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    You know it, I gotta rise to the top! Of course I know who you are, I recognized your avatar pic!
    SoulDestroyxr
    SoulDestroyxr
    Well anyway..!!! How ya been?
    Hi, dude! I'm administrator of russian Tremor Mod Wiki and i got a question fo you about "stealing your ideas from your mod". Why you had so negative opinion about devs of Tremor Mod? Content from Thorium and Tremor mods just SIMILAR, nobody hasn't talk about plagiarism. If you intrested, answer on this delicate question.
    Hey man, I've been playing your mod, along with a few others (Tremor, luggage, Quality of Life, and a summoner mod), and we can't get any of your NPCs to spawn. Is this a mod conflict issue, or a known bug, or something? I'd just like to know if there's an easy fix. Thanks!
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    NPC spawning in multiplayer is highly buggy and very annoying. Your best solution would be to load the world in single player, and have that person wait around with the proper requirements met, until they spawn. Do the other mods have their NPCs spawning though?
    M
    Mordymion
    Nope, no mod NPCs were spawning. I went in single player and that worked great, thanks!
    "Bogdan made it clear that it was not their intention to steal our stuff, so were cool now, so we nerds don't need chilling out. ;)"
    K, thanks, you're cool now so don't need to chill anymore otherwise you're gonna freeze ;) Jk, I love your mod too, but the sprite needs a bit more details, just sayin'. Cool?!
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Currently, ranger play throughs might be semi-tough if you're only using thorium mod equipment. The desert traveler can give you a helpful item for ranged damage and you can craft a powerful bow if you get the other four necessary. There's more ranged stuff than just that of course, but those are the ones that come to mind. All in all, I still need to make more ranger and magic items.
    Ruthless Chaos
    Ruthless Chaos
    Woahh, so are there any new minion staves?! I love ranger-summoner, thanks for your help, i feal really bad after saying that your mod is a "rip-off" ( i didn't mean to, english isn't my main langague so i can't find the perfect word) of tremor mod without experience the mod itself. :) Really loving this so far.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Nah, its completely fine, if anything you saying that helped clear somethings up. But yes, the ocean set and the Thunder Bird boss both have a summoner weapon and arcane dust and the dungeon Minotaur have some summoner accessories.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Dragon armor... I am in love. I also like the concept of the food items. Do you plan adding some which might improve vision? Like a carrot or something. Other than that, I also like the flesh set bonus, but don't you think it's a bit OP?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    @Apophis I actually do have the Carrot Salad, which improves vision. The flesh set bonus may seem incredibly strong, but the armor is innately weaker than dragon and the flesh doesn't drop as often as it seemed in the video; Its like an 8% chance per attack. But balance is a necessity, so if anyone has some ideas, I'm all ears.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    By innately weaker than Dragon, I assume in the offensive instance. If that is so, the flesh drops are quite a must have for balance, as Flesh and Dragon are same-tier for Crimson and Corruption respectively, iirc. The flesh can be made into a more defensive set, I guess. The crimson is more defense oriented and corruption is offense. Just see the acessories from both.
    I like you new profile picture! By the way, i hope the thorium mod is much better and has some more items like in the tapi version! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom