Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
My response: "You told me to read. Then you told me to do something else. Pick and choose which you want me to do."
Endershot355
Endershot355
I would get detention for being "defiant".
Xylia
Xylia
lol. And your parents wouldn't fight it and/or tell them what they can do with their detention? Honestly, if my kid got DT, I'd be driving to the school and having words with the principal and demanding to take my child home that instant.
Xylia
Xylia
If they got DT for something like that, I mean.
Endershot355
Endershot355
Let me tell you a story. So I have :red:ty grades, as a human, and my school has a reward activity for all kids who have graders lower than C. No Cs. Which I think is stupid, rewarding someone for being smart and punishing someone if they dont understand.
Endershot355
Endershot355
Anyway, I wasnt supposed to go to the activity (which was running around outside mindlessly) but the teachers did not make it clear. The teacher told me at the end of class, when I was packing up, so I truly didn't listen. so, nect day,
Endershot355
Endershot355
I go outside and just sit on the grass for the hour. When i go back inside, this one teacher comes up to me and says "where were u during study hall" and I said "outside, y?" and he says "thats a detention mr" and I am like "wat i forgot" and he is like "YeAH, I FORGOT TO WRITE YOU UP :red:" and i am just sitting there like wat
Xylia
Xylia
Oi. And I thought the education system was horrible during the Class of 98....
Endershot355
TMC
TMC
in like second grade my friend and i found some transformers walkie talkies in the bathroom and we thought that they were dope. so kids being kids, we played with them.
TMC
TMC
later some dip:red: thought it would be funny to tell on us. we got called into the principals office and he thought that we were using the janitor's walkie talkies, so he gave us 4 days of lunch detention and 4 days of normal detention, adding up to eight days.
Back
Top Bottom