505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I put my stuff in a chest then went to exit and it crashed and got rid of all of it this was on my ps4 how can I get it back
    TheZombieZlayer
    TheZombieZlayer
    1.3 won't be out for a while..and besides, you can start a summoner playthrough when the update releases!
    E
    ethandevenport
    But it's not worth it if it does this,plus I got mobile and Mac to play on
    TheZombieZlayer
    TheZombieZlayer
    That's the point of backing it up..but your decision, just trying to help :D
    Are the doors on the 3ds version suppost to be left open so easily? enemys are getting into my house way too easy and i keep having to shut them. the npcs leave them open and so do i, its like if you go out to slow or jump on your way out its left open. idk if this is a bug or im just being picky
    so no one has asked... 505 any news on the new update for console? delays, release dates, ect?
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    I did they said if all goes well it should be out later this month.
    Would it be possible to stop updating mobile?
    admin_noah
    admin_noah
    Treesmasher, that was literally the worst comment I have ever read. He is hating on mobile and you are too. That's pretty clear.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    And I am too? You, sir, are talking to a man who quite loves mobile and used to play it all the time. Who are you to accuse me of hating on mobile?
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    Um guys it could be rude to say that stuff... but who am I, I'm nobody just a guy with an opinion.
    Hello 505Games is the mobile update coming at the end of May?
    Hello 505, is our console update coming out within this week?
    505Games
    505Games
    Not likely this week, but we will have some news for you soon on where it is at. Thanks for your patience
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Well, that's good to know, because the wait is almost over.
    By the way, will you start working on the 1.3 update after this?
    Theorigami
    Theorigami
    Chance's are they will keep all platforms up to date as much as possible so 1.3 is highly possible
    i have been playing Terraria console edition for about a year now and looking back you guys are doing a great job with the game! I do love 1.3 but as ive seen you guys are working hard to make 1.3 on console a reality. I want to say that in the short time ive been playing ive grown to love the game!It has come a long way across all platforms ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS,you are appreciated for it.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for your support! Stay tuned for news on the upcoming update (1.2.4 content) and more!
    Bossman834
    Bossman834
    ya but they need to fix the constant crashing on mobile
    Hey 505, I saw you put the Womannequinn in the to-be-changed log of our second 1.2.4 update, but we already have the item. Just a typo or something I guess.

And on an unrelated note, could you please squeeze the Item Frame into our update? I know its a 1.3 thing, but I want to display the two extra Zephyr Fishes I got(yes THREE in total!!), as with other things. Please?:)
    I have a question... Will you guys and Engine add the 1.3.0.1 update to consoles?
    Reactions: FoxTrot
    FoxTrot
    FoxTrot
    i asked that already.... net yet... well loki says that they have to fix some bugs before they add anything. So prepare your world as much as you can so when 1.3 comes out youll be ready.. and start hoarding alot of items cause when you do and it comes out itll be easier to craft items
    505Games
    505Games
    Nothing official on 1.3 or higher content. We do plan to keep updating consoles though, so stay tuned!
    Why can't terraria get split screen on pc? it would be awesome if we had it coz alot of us my friends and famliys and would like it very much
    all we what is a split screen on pc coz we only have one pc to use and we love terraria alot! so plz can we get it soon...... in a update plz. THX!
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Re-Logic (Redigit, Cenx, etc.) works on PC/Mac/Linux, 505 works on console/moble.
    505Games
    505Games
    Splitscreen on PC is becoming a popular suggestion; I can pass along to the Re-Logic dev team. Thanks!
    Hey 505, So with 1.3 being waited for console I was thinking
    What if you made small updates that added parts of 1.3 in?
    Just an idea in my opinion I would like to see it all in one piece but do whatever floats he boats
    I believe I have found a bug on 3DS, I have fought over 50 Duke Fishrons without him dropping his trophy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom