Viesta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i wonder why i dont really see people with the plantera banners?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Because you can choose which title you want displayed. Thus most display which ever they like the most.
    Viesta
    Viesta
    i know that. but it seems to be a pretty rare title?
    What do you think is the most important meal of the day (dessert totally counts in this case)?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yeah, caramel apples are pretty good especially if they're self-prepared. Someone will be there, rest assured.
    Viesta
    Viesta
    no seriously... its been a year... XD and at that time ive been training to fight moonlord without potions... and i manage to get him down to his heart everytime but i keep dying... XD
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It will take a few tries, but we'll get 'em eventually. In fact, before I can beat him solo, I did so with a few fellows here. Only then I found some strats and whatnot.
    When in doubt, go to the PC version for a little while...
    Reactions: Viesta
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I can help you, but it's not just me that can do so; I know others around here that can accompany you. How's that sound?
    Viesta
    Viesta
    to tell you the truth... i didnt need much help at the time when i was fighting the moonlord :p but thanks for the offer....
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Why thank you, good sir, for the clarification! :happy:
    dont know if profile pictures are copyrightable but oh well.
    Viesta
    Viesta
    i dunno CX
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Only if you are claiming the rights to the profile picture as if you made the contents when you really didn't, would it be considered 'copyrightable.'
    Viesta
    Viesta
    thank privy ill keep that in mind..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom