Akimuro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 10 days off work in a row. Hell yeah.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Are you sure that's not a subtle way of getting laid off?
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Nope. Since I'm what's referred to as per diem, work deems me to have a lot of off time but get paid more for the days I do work.
    Sorry folks, this site sorta lost the interest factor. .w.
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    just give it a little while more. you'll meet some awesome people! and taking a gander through the art on this forum is always entertaining. :)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    ooo savage
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Ah, that's not the reason behind why I've been out of the loop. I ran through Terraria and am now on 1,060 hours and a completed 1.3.0.8 runthrough. I didn't really have a whole ton of interest for 1.3.1, soooo... On to other games I go. o3o
    'kay, now I've REALLY been dead around here. Sorry, FFXIV:ARR has stolen my life. <83
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    I missed yoooouuu! ;(
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    I'm sorry! ;w; I've just fallen out of Terraria already. I'm literally enthralled with FFXIV, and I just bought the Far Harbor DLC for Fallout 4 as well. I'm basically dead to the world!
    Another track from the wonderous Monstercat label. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvAk1-baEDo
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    I want that album cover tattooed on my chest. D8
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    uh tattoos can ruin your skin mate
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    If you're a moron and don't keep them cleaned, treated, and have someone who properly knows what they're doing with a needle and ink.
    Yes, another icon change. Yes, I love adorable fluffy things, like Eevees. Especially Eevees.
    Myu
    Myu
    Houndoom, Mismagius, Noctowl, Honchkrow, a LOT of bird Pokemon.

Then there's Pokemon like Qwilfish.
    And Stunfisk.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    All I know is I've tried expanding on my list of favored Pokes, instead of staying in the general zone of Generations 1 and 2. It has proved... a little difficult. xD
    Myu
    Myu
    Gen 3 has some great Pokes, like Camerupt, Sharpedo, Jirachi, Mightyena and Swellow.
    Being serious, why is it that people on the internet get surprised when I tell them I'm almost 24 after chatting for a while?
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Do I sound younger or something? I honestly dunno. I kinda do everything in my power to sound my age and only become kinda spontaneously random after I get comfortable knowing somebody.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Not sure. It could be that when someone younger they tend to think everyone is closer to their age when they don't know someone's age on the Internet. When I was 13-15 I think I assumed most people were 12-18 if I didn't know their age online. Being 22 now I see a lot more people on the Internet from 12-40 mostly. It could be an observational thing perhaps.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    That's a pretty fair point. I dunno, I guess it's just strange when people assume you're younger.
    Exposure to the sun's ultraviolet radiation may have intense effects on individuals not used to seeing light. Like me!
    Sooo... Is there any forum I could actually partake in besides random ones asking my favorite color or the last song I heard?
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Ahaha, that sounded almost ominous! I kid, of course.
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Hehe, I wasn't sure.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Nah, it's been a long time since I've done roleplaying on forum boards. Would be... interesting.
    5:10am. I'm doomed. What's this sleeping thing?
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    That's a pretty immense genre-swap from what I've been listening to all night.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb5VOQexMBU
    Here's a taste.
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    It's a pretty big genre-swap from what I usually listen to as well. Although, this stuff gives me more energy, rather than making me want to sleep.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8qDz7K1nbU[/media]
    And when I'm not feeling like listening to opera-style songs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Z1Zrot-go[/media]

Iron Maiden is my all-time favorite band, though.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    To be honest, I could listen to Iron Maiden's "The Trooper" any day of the week. And Rob Zombie's pretty awesome too. I like pretty much all kinds of music, from rock and metal, to swing/big band even.

However, my preferred poison lies in the heart of electronic, mostly drum & bass.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QpInkz9so
    Pendulum has very, very rampantly become my favorite band of all-time.
    Is it reasonable to be pissed at someone 'cause they unintentionally caused a program on your cell to notify and wake you up?
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    That sucks. Why not throw your phone off instead? Then It couldn't wake you up. Plus you have a TV that way.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    You're such an optimist. xD Thanks for making me grin, Ras.
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    If that's what you wanna call it. ;) My pleasure!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom