ShuVi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you draw? I can't, but it would be nice to see what you can do. If anything, you'd be better than me. :indifferent:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It'd be nice to see what you would offer sometime...
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    the only thing i can offer would be the bases im building in about 1-2 hours for my runs..
    currently going for a modded-equip only summoner run. this means im going for summoner with only weapons and armor that come from mods. (tmodloader, most equip from thorium mod)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Good luck on the venture!
    You're cool; have a follow!
    Reactions: ShuVi
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    in general, at the current state, i'd recommend it to the tiny gods in each of us. you know, the one who makes you laugh maniacally when you see dozens, even hundreds of monsters die in your wake.. atleast its like that in late game. so far i couldnt die to anything (not even a 3-5 times empowered moon lord) using summoner or ranger (pretty much the fragile classes)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I can't wait until they do another mod showcase and feature the it. What other mods do you think are also worthy of the future showcase?
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    Prefixes for Enemies
    I guess you watch No Game No Life. 『 』= Blank brother and sister team
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    yup, but if i could would rename myself... after reading the 6th volume of the novel, i have a fav character besides 『 』
    What is your username supposed to be other than an upside-down L and a backwards L?
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    brackets
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    They're not like any brackets I've seen. These [] are brackets as I know them.
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    "⸤ ⸥; 「 」 — corner brackets" - Wikipedia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom