CandyNeko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Old people that play stuff like minecraft and terraria exists? Some folks can say to me..yeah I'm happy I love gaming! If not this two
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    last year's being sick alone,would have killed me of boredom!!! For me I think I'm one of those ones a gamer always a gamer❤ love the new stuff that's added not sure if I'm the engineer type yet but looks RAD!
    AnarchyBlues
    AnarchyBlues
    Well it's not. Just support for a new peripheral and some new Portal crossover rubbish.

Oh and the wiring stuff. Not sure why they called it the Wiring Update, that's probably the smallest part of the update...
    O M G its true, that feeling u have when u get the thing u worked so hard for to get, but u stoped trying and then it suddenly appers!!!!!!!
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Rod Of Discord u made my day soooo perfect!!!! 615 kills and ur mine :D Have a good weekend all <3
    So the water /lava/honey "tanks" with pumps to auto fill...do they work on pc still? Have only made that on my ios game...
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yes. My autofilling liquid tanks which also generated endless honey blocks, crispy honey blocks and obsidian, all worked from 1.1 all the way to 1.3.1
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Thanks! I'm kinda getting a bit fed up with going to another map to get the block I could have farmed:p
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I followed a specific design off a wiki video, and it worked on every platform I ever played the game on. I dont have any of my files anymore so I cant screenshot it, sorry
    Pumpking moon gave me sooo much drops like 33 trophies and 7-8 of every drop it has. But frost moon I only came to wave 12.... and 2 drops..
    Reactions: JohnLePink
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I'm thinking I should start to build at the farm world I started making so I can get easy money's and get wat I need.. moon lord took so long beating thanks nurse❤
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    good luck :)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Thanks! The pumpking moon I did was epic I've never seen so many drops at ones by my own playing;) it was fun!!! But need some potions for the frost moon so I can rule that invasion too I stil want the RoD so will see what I choose :) hehe
    So I might have been a bit fast by defeating the golem straight away... some guys outside my dungeon....so much more stuff on pc.I'm scared
    Thanks nurse and all other npc that came xD I had stupidly placed the platforms to close so I almost died to much!! But Nurse saved me:D
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    3 bulbs are gone and I got the 1. Normal drop. Then the wasp gun.... then the flower power and the trophy :) no more bulbs near me so temple next!
    Solar eclipse always seems to happens when I'm building a place to beat plantera. I got one broken hero sword some nights ago. And was ready
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    To get 2 more, I didn't know I only needed one xD! So hell yeah 5 platinium later I've got a legendary Terra blade!!!!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Same. They seem to love appearing after you beat all the Mech Bosses to the point you can get the Terra Blade before fighting Plantera and getting access to the Solar Tablet which is interesting.
    3 more life fruit and I'm maxed out =) and just got the last turtle shell I needed..now just 100 more chlorophyte to go! Game on!
    I feel something is watching me....standing outside smoking I suddenly se 10 crows and a fox
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Waiting for you to die of lung cancer. (No, seriously though. You should quit smoking.)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    We are all going to die someday. I need it if not my adhd would make me a mental case. Rip la famila lol so I would rather enjoy life while I can;)
    Ca 550 chaos elementals later still no RoD I was gonna keep trying until I got it but but but..the pirates yeah what ever they can wait..BUT
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Haha yeah it's like playing for the first time again. So much different "rules" on this version:) so after a yoyo search I realised Yelets was obtainable since I've done the destroyer. And after that and some dodging in the game and my chair xD I beat all tree (Y) now a new solar eclipse can happen please
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    yelets is pretty powerful, but i'd still recommend a Code 2, as it has infinite flight time. also, which hm bosses have you defeated?
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I only had beaten the destroyer when I wrote that. Now I have a restless jungle;)
    OMG I'm such a girl right nowblessed apple in front of me
    Reactions: JohnLePink
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Well obviously you're a girl, it says your gender is female.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah more a woman at this agebut I really wanted one. And was hunting megaphone and dident the know pixies could drop it:)
    Clinger Staff from cor. Mimic gotta love that drop:)
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    well, keep look'n. it's an extremely rare drop. not even I have gotten it on any of my playthroughs :p
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah I just Googled that out! xD I have it on ps4 edition and was lucky I guess :)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    @JohnPlaysMRT i finnaly got it! RoD dropped after 615 drop:D I was going to show my daughter the moon lord and just wanted to kill one more enemie as it was already spawned. Glad I did;) it's so much more fun building now xD sad I can't open chest from far away like on console but whatever :)
    What is this.... tortured soul?????? Omg pc rocks wiki here I come
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Indeed you do. Of course, if you wait a while, you can maximize your tax returns unless you find a faster way to earn more money.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    So I was smart bringing queen statue and stuff to set up so I could sell underway. I totally forgot I could buy the powder from the dryad... facepalm
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Nobody's perfect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom