sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brought my Game Boy to school today. My Socials teacher's immediate reaction was "Oh my god. Do you have Tetris?"
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Yep. And my friend also offered to sell Pokemon Blue and Yellow to me for $45 total.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Why the actual :red: would you bring a Gameboy to school? That's super risky.

Also, I got Red, Blue and Yellow for $5 at a garage sale a while back. #gottabuyemall
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I am very meticulous when it comes to care for it.
    Well, I asked my math teacher about his NNID. He says he'll get it to me, and that I better get ready to face him in Smash and MK8.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    I suggest you train your Villager Axe Swinging Skills.

And your Fire Hopping Skills.
    Turns out my old math teacher not only owns a Wii U, but also MK8, preordered the DLC, and he plans to get SSBWii U.
    Nim
    Nim
    Your math teacher is a pretty cool dood
    theclownfish II
    theclownfish II
    id never expect a teacher to be a gamer, let alone a math teacher
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I do wish that I still had him as a math teacher.
    Show me your moves.
    Fun fact: EarthBound fans are working on a fan-made Mother 4. Another fun fact: I signed up to get the game.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    It will just get shut down by Nintendo the moment it reaches near-completion, like all such projects.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    @Devalaous Nintendo is VERY lax with litigation. There's a Pokémon ripoff on the iOS app store that's just begging to be sued, and Nintendo's done jack :red:.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    *points to SMBX*

A rip-off is fine legally. Using another company's brand name or assets is not.
    (Earthbound) I tried not to let it get to me, but the ghosts in Two-Three tunnel creeped me out. Why are they there, anyway?
    Would someone please explain to me how the Japanese name "Carefree Guy" got translated into "New Age Retro Hippie" in EarthBound?
    Arakina
    Arakina
    typical nintendo censorship
    I'm beginning to really hate Sony fanboys. PS4 is hardly stronger than the Xbone, and it it's selling horribly compared to other platforms.
    My two new favourite Smash ships are Meta Knight x Lucina and Palutena x Lucina. The former because it's downright adorable.
    I'm surprised about how few people know of the restrictions on Chinese Internet access.
    Reactions: MiltVala
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    IKR?
    RainbowDrago
    RainbowDrago
    dont worry theirs a (fake) website i made to stop it
    its called

Check If Websites are A OKAY :D in china
    if you don't get it go check milts art thread
    page 10(?)
    For any tragedies that Happen around the World,For any Mistakes we Commit,and For any Problem that Arises In Our Daily Life,Just #BLAMEOMNIR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom