3en
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finals are almost over. My god, feels like it's been a lifetime, but in reality it's only been... like... three days.
    Its 2:23 in the morning, what am I still doing awake? I SHOULD BE IN BED. DOING THE SLEEP.
    Have you ever truly cared about someone, and when you tell them, they don't take it the way you'd hoped? Well, that happened to me. Cont.
    Reactions: GIRGHGH
    3en
    3en
    The only person I've ever truly cared about now hates my guts, and I know she'll never let me talk to her again. Can I just graduate so I never have to see her again and think of all the things I could have done?
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    Well I can understand why they wouldn't tolerate that kind of thing, maybe they're not into you, but "not wanting to talk to you ever again" isn't really a nice thing for her to say... Anyway that really does suck for you, man. Getting rejected doesn't feel good at all. I hope you find someone better.
    Reactions: GIRGHGH
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Beware of what you favorite, you can end up seeing furr.....oh... sorry, not for ofense, i just say cuz' i just see furry (the horrible one) everytime i see the recomendations/new works.... >__>
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    lol, that sucks
    levi49erz
    levi49erz
    Get Rekt
    Jesus christ, I never knew Sickvath 3.0 would come with a trip to the hospital.
    Reactions: levi49erz
    levi49erz
    levi49erz
    Let's see how 4.0 goes
    3en
    3en
    Oh dear god. At this rate 4.0 = Cancer.
    I am officially re-obsessed with SCP. So much in fact, that I created my own.
    FHHqh0z.jpg
    Yup... it's a planet
    3en
    3en
    SCP-3000. Classification: Dacrov-1B. Object Class: Euclid.
    Description: This planet is of equal size to Earth, but to any outside viewer, even viewers mere feet away, it appears to be able to fit in the average adult's hand. If anyone physically contacts SCP-3000, they shrink in size and become affected by it's gravity, from this point on, the person who came in contact with SCP-3000 is now known as SCP-3000-1.
    3en
    3en
    S(pecial)C(ontainment)P(rocedure): SCP-3000 is to be contained in a 5 meter by 5 meter by 7 meter, solid-steel containment cell, plated in a 1 inch thick, Grade 21 Titanium Alloy as it contains the highest amount of Molybdenum, which seems to keep the planet stable.

To be continued... eventually.
    Sickvath v2.0. :red: off... nobody wanted you back. Especially not a worse version as before, gaddamnit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom