Umbra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Things that has been done since last post:
    Work has been on and off lots. Wee!
    As of October 1st, I got my own place now. I actually learned I could cook this whole time.

And lots of FFXIV as of September. 72 WHM, and already dreading getting unidentified stuff for a weapon upgrade.
    Now that there is a date arrival, I may as well get one good modded Terraria run in while I'm sitting on my butt doing noooothing. (But I did try helping someone upload a VRChat avatar but somehow.... somehow.... It didn't go as planned despite using my usual method.)

B l e h !
    Reactions: Padgodlol
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    *gasp noises* YOU BLEHED that is the sacred word with shoopbleehbleehwoopgloop do you have a bleh licence?
    Umbra
    Umbra
    UHHHHHHHHHH

588629708694880257.gif
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Ok then here is a bleh licence
    Away for a year, but I've been cruising along with this game. Of course I gonna wait for the latest update, and then bring my girlfriend into her first run. She'll like this, I'm sure. Hope you guys doing well with your adventures!
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Also been stuck with the early tmods that I only know of, so seeing these new content mods kinda spooks me and makes the game go PBBBBBBBBBHHHHHT. This engine better get upgraded to version 64 :<
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You too!
    • Love
    Reactions: Umbra
    Been doing insulating 3 months, and now I got myself MK II of my computer, and it's definitely noticeable now that this upgrade was needed.
    Been busy still, I ended up accepting my old job for 1-2 months straight since I was on the project still. Now I must load my 3ds games up!
    Updated my avatar to match my discord avatar, since my role on ANOTHER server is called "Seducktive automobile of the jeep brand" very silly
    When you have a new videocard but tmodloader's lighting system is still making you suffer
    dc0716e9cc.png
    Umbra
    Umbra
    On a side note it is handling things a bit more better than before, so there's that! Just have to test multiplayer tomorrow with my group for the full results of it. I already know I will be able to run GTA5 at 60fps on high, but holding that off to check more things from Terraria out.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Try changing your lighting setting to something like retro
    Umbra
    Umbra
    I did that when I first started the multiplayer session, but It lasted a while until we got into the modded content.

Now I just play it to pray that we get it done sooner, even though I should enable both boss difficulties on them for saying that it's too easy
    Two things: First, I really like your icon. Second, have you participated in the development of any mods thus far? I think it's the case, but I wanna get that clear. We all know what happens if one assumes. `:)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Oh, okay. Didn't I ask this question already? I felt like I did at some point.
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Miiiiight have? Scrolling down is pretty much a open DM, so you can see you mistaking me for making umbraRPG or whatever!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Ahhh!
    Life update since I haven't done one in a loooong while. Details in replies, if ya are keen on reading on.
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Ended my Fence installation job around Jan 2017 (Was employed in July 2014?), to go move in with my brother as a housemate. Going for insulation with him too ideally if possible, but was moving stuff to our new house. It's been a hectic month from the start of march up to now, so it's been something special.

Net's 2x better than what I was at, and can download stuff so darn fast.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Hopefully things will wind down afterwards.
    Posting for what I've done work related: Went into the place for a 4 day, then did two more trips up for a one day job. More down below~
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Surely, they'll come to a consensus soon. Have fun!
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Pfft, they had other projects that were also not approved but had people work on it ahead of time. That's just how big scale companies work these days I guess.

And I am!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Great! `:happy:
    Update on fence job back then: Going back up there for probably 2 weeks, got about 8 miles of fencing to do with a 4 person crew. More ----v
    Umbra
    Umbra
    @Treesmasher Yep, and I'll be working all day and guzzling down chocolate milk and the sort all night!

@azumarill64 Or maybe it is an illegal operation, and the people that see it will go "Aw dang, these crooks built a fence on us." But thanks for the wish!
    Umbra
    Umbra
    So update on work thingy, we're probably not going up after it snowed three days in a row. Back to bed I go!
    Ulz64.gif
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Sleep time!
    And back alive again. Was out working on fence removal at some place for... 9 days! Let me tell you, that was absolute hell itself.
    Bouncing back towards Terraria modded and Doom2 servers on Doomseeker. Been pretty decent so far!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Times have changed, that's for sure!
    Umbra
    Umbra
    And yet I've already thrown myself into another two sandbox games again. I'm just changing too much!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Change is great!!
    Oopsie! I thought that UmbraRPG was named after you, the user, asides a few coincidences (working on N Terraria with its premise being super obvious). I sincerely apologize for my mistake. :indifferent:
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    Umbra is soul capturing sword from morrowind
    Umbra
    Umbra
    uwawawa, I thought I got to reply to this late like I did to some peoples'.

But I use Umbra since it comes from a lunar eclipse phase
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Sounds fair! I think you made a wise choice there. :)
    Nephew's first interview, let's hope he gets it!
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Gets into what? I wish him good luck.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Probably for a job.
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Yep, it's a job that he got in perfectly according to interviewer. He gets to sell knives (Very sharp) and sport apparel from Vector (But contracted to Cutco).

So now he's that & a model. Darn that punk!
    Thanks for motivating me to get stuff done!! :happy:
    Reactions: Umbra
    Umbra
    Umbra
    Cool!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The power of Terraria is one that should not be underestimated!

Also, what did you think about the new update?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom