Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did Windows Phone Terraria version got abandoned :(?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    That's probably a better question for @505Games.
    J
    Jaska
    I would ask them if they ever respond to any questions, i have Terraria on PC/Phone and was planning to buy on X1 now, but lack of support scares me
    in a scale of 1-10 what are the odds for mod support?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In a scale of 1-10, the chances of mods being a thing in Terraria is "tApi."

I would rant about hundreds of game modding communities thriving without mod support, but I've already ranted that rant enough times by now.
    Cenx,what about "Terraria soundtracks" on steam?Beta test of "steam music"ended so now is the time for this ;-)
    Hi Cenx, sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering something. With a crop farming system firmly in place, would you be opposed to a hunger system in Terraria? It would be a fun aspect to the survival. With critters, hunting is viable, and fishing is always there. I see large prospect in adding this, and it would fit right in with existing features.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Not really going to happen. The Well Fed buff already exists to encourage players to eat, and getting food items is pretty easy now
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You call a hunger system fun, I call it "having to stop what I'm doing to do something I shouldn't need to do because this isn't real life."

Also, hunger systems know no balance. They're either made so you have to constantly stop doing important stuff, or food is everywhere so "why is this mechanic even here?"
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    or it takes you so long to die of hunger you could find every item in the game before you do, so once again, pointless mechanic. *COUGH*minecraft*COUGH*
    Why couldnt there be A terraria Thursday Show(Like the minecraft monday show)
    1)We neeed permission from relogic
    2)We need permission from beepbopvox
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    3) We need to find someone who won't make Minecraft animations using Terraria as an excuse.
    A
    Arthurdigit
    Minecraft= bread for homeless! Terraria= bread for homeless,too. Cruel world xD
    Hi Cenx it would be great if this update would feature the from game Starbound option would be the acceleration of time putting to bed because wait for night or day is kinda annoying and sorry about english
    DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock
    DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock
    Ew. Why would we ever want to add a function from such a terrible game?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The game could have been the best thing ever. But horrible devs happen to excellent games.

... Just ask Game Dev Tycoon.
    Shady_93
    Shady_93
    Starbound is example and i don't even no other game for example
    But still would be awesome it will be that feature :D
    so
    if we paint gemspark blocks, will they glow the color painted now?
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    I am sure no because if will need more coding (and time) then you think.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Not necessarily. From what I understand of the code, there are objects, like Gemspark, whose light effects merely capture the color of the object itself and project that same color of light.
    So I've been told y'all NEVER add anything from the Suggestions Forum, is this true?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Consider the sheer number of suggestions.

The more there are, the least likely any particular one is to be chosen.

It's the RNG all over again. That's why I don't even bother suggesting. :p
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I feel like there should be a volunteer position whose sole role in Re-Logic is to filter through all the suggestions...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    @Razor Knight: Suggestions aren't chosen by chance alone. Chance only plays a part in determining whether replies will be made and how many views they get. If you have a good quality suggestion, then by all means, show them how it's done.
    For those people asking for spoilers, just remember that time not spent on the forums goes to the game otherwise. Or eating. Or sleeping. Or with family. Or on dates (raises eyebrows). Wait that's a lot of ors. Whatever
    I just happened to notice that I'm not allowed to kick you from a conversation. Redigit, on the other hand...
    Why doesn't he have kick immunity?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Who the :red: would want to kick Red out of a conversation, tho? ·_·
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You'd have to be a pretty depraved freak to even consider doing something like that.

Ohhh, if only I were in your shoes right now.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    He must be :red: with shame. //mocking the filter's comment-side failure.
    what about a high velocity grappling hook?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    There are suggestion forums for a reason... :S
    Patano
    Patano
    i know i know i just found out not too long ago
    i just joined the forums 2 days ago :$
    hey Cenx, I heard that it would be really hard to give the player the ability to sit on chairs because it would involve a sitting animation for every outfit... I was wondering, what if when the player sat down they appeared without anything equipped?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom