505Games-Mobile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you know when you release Terraria 1.3 on phone?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    505 don't know, they're working very hard on lots of games (including Terraria). All you can do is be patient and wait.
    Important question about console trophies! Have they been updated with the recent update specifically the knigjt in shinig armor
    here is a major issue/bug that everyone is expiriencing, flame dyes aren't working on mobile. If rainbow dye works so should flame dyes, please fix this, I beg.
    Ok then. If anyone has the brilliant idea of saying on this profile "when is 1.3 coming out for mobile?", just so you know, the answer is when it's ready, and 505 may answer your question, but it would just waste the time the profile is online. So please stop asking. And I don't mean to sound rude, but it's 3:13 in the morning, and there's been a few too many of these posts.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    you da real mvp
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    i wonder if it's just paranoia from school (probably is) but that seems a bit sarcasticy. eh. 3 in the morning still.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    'when will it be ready?' when it's done. 'when will it be done?' when they finish with it. 'when will they finish with it?' when they figure out how to not have dozens of game-breaking bugs. 'Why would there be bugs?' Because mobile platforms suck and have always sucked and smart phones have been the same garbage reskinned with almost zero performance enhancements for the past ten years.
    Know What Was Cool was what you put Server How In From Terraria PC (Put Even INTAL Monthly Newsletter )
    Hi there! Random question, but what are the odds of us getting the 10-slot hotbar on the phone version?
    Reactions: Nobody Important
    Terrarian24897
    Terrarian24897
    I'm quite sure it already exists, because my friend's one has it, but I think it depends on if you use Android or Apple products. I think.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    I'm on Android, it works for my tablet but not the phone edition
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    I play on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and we don't have it.
    Where is DA update for Amazon platforms. Plz tell me, I NEEED TO KNOWW
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    We've been working with Amazon on identifying and solving the problem. We know you can't see our progress, but it is happening. We intend to fix it for you, just hang in there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom