Jeckel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't believe Agent Carter is canceled, but that horrible Jessica Jones show gets another season. I swear people have no taste these days.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    That said, I have no problem dropping a show if it stops being fun or entertaining. There are enough good shows that there is no reason to waste time on ones I'm not enjoying. Overall, the good shows do outweigh the bad unless one is super picky, a hipster, or simply isn't paying attention to the available variety.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    I watch shows across all platforms, from the UK, Canada, and the USA, and there is no doubt this is a tv goldenage. Shows cover all the genres from action to mystery to horror and even scifi has been making a comeback. Episodic or serialized, character driven or procedural, drama or comedy, everything is out there for the watching and quality in general has never been higher.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Man I wish I had that kind of will. I have to stay away from the shows until they are finished and make sure they have a good ending. (Not necessarily happy mind you.) I have watched singular episodes of shows, got really into it and then was disappointed too many times by cancellations/lack of resolve. I wish I could enjoy more in life. Thanks for the answer.
    Technically telling people to return to the topic is off topic.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    You are technically correct, some would say the best kind of correct. I try to include something on-topic when I make such posts, but when I don't have anything to say that is relevant to the thread, it is a necessary evil that can't be avoided.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    It's also better to get someone on topic that is making the entire thread diverge with a singular message than allowing it to continue to fill up pages of irrelevant matters.
    This has been on my mind for a while today... So I want to dedicate a section in my story thread to you; before I do so, I should have it approved. I'll do my best over there. :)
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Yea, sure, go for it. :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks! Mind if I refer to you as Jay in there?
    I've spent four days trying to stop Wiki Walking Tv Tropes, but... Just One More Level. Remember kids, Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    I don't see how you can dislike Tv Tropes' format and then admit to reading reddit. It reminds me of the worst examples of a comment system layout from my Web Design 101 classes, like someone beat Disqus with a bat and left it in a ditch, but different strokes for different folks. :)
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I just prefer the more simple look that TVTropes had before, since it was bigger and took up more of the screen. Now it looks, to me, like it has been stuffed in the middle since it has those borders that are used for advertising.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Oh, there is the problem, you actually see ads on the internet. I suggest fixing that ASAP... ;)
    But where to put your finished mod?I'm just here for the first time
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I think they want to know what subforum to put the mod in.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Mr.mystic already has a thread in the WIP section which, as I said in a PM can be moved to the Released section once the proper information and a download link/info is added. That is why I think the question is about file hosting. If that isn't the question, Mr.mystic, please clarify here or in the PM.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    ah, alright
    Instead of fixing problems or improving service, Youtube wastes time and money on the "SnoopaVision" gag. So stupid. I hate April fools day.
    Hah, you were sneaking in my thread? It was a little random to find you there, Jeckel, of all places. Good to see you.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    I watch all that transpires in my domain of the Non-Terraria sections. :p

No, but seriously, your language is interesting and I've enjoyed lurking your thread seeing what you come up with. Keep up the good work. :)
    Samrux
    Samrux
    It's good that you left a mark either way. And thank you; I will
    -_PH
    Apparently, the Lucifer tv show has the Sandman universe stripped out and now I'm sad and angry. :(
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Didn`t know it was based on a comic book. Thanks for pointing that out. :) I`ve been keeping up with it btw. Awsome show! :happy:
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Just to clarify, other than some names and the idea that Lucifer left hell because he was bored, they aren't following anything from the comics.

But, yea, it is a pretty good show and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. :)
    Wow, that last Harry Potter movie sucked. The dream fight in the last Twilight movie was better than the Hogwarts battle. So disappointing.
    I am extremely hard on movies, I consider very few great. That said, He Never Died starring Henry Rollins has instantly entered my fav list.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    On the off chance you haven't already, watch Kung Fury. An absolute cinema masterpiece, that one.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    A friend recommended it a little while ago and it is on my list, though it is 50 minutes from being a movie and I'm not much of a fan of shorts. I'll bump it up my list and give it a watch now since I've got a half hour free and let you know what I thought.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Damn, that was decent. The pacing was absolutely excellent, considering that is often a big prob for shorts. It is no Kung Fu Hustle or Black Dynamite, but for what it is, it is top notch. I'm surprised that the guy couldn't get investors to cover the last 400k to make it a full length movie. Hopefully, now that it is made, he will be able to get backing to make a whole movie. :)
    Watched the first Lucifer episode. It is now unquestionably my favorite show. Glad Sandman is finally getting some deserved representation.
    Reactions: Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Oh what the hell i`ll say it! Because I like to go to sleep watching TV. Well usually I just roll facing away from it and listen to the news but I do go to bed with the TV on.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    I also need the tv on to go to sleep and not being able to put the tv on a random channel is the only thing I miss at all. To counter that, I've gathered a collection of shows I like to sleep to, like Rifftrax, Dave the Barbarian, Family Guy, and a few others.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    I also download seasons of old shows I want to rewatch and play them when I'm going to bed. Right now I'm on Superman The Animated Series and before that was Batman TAS and next is Justice League/JLU. Overall, I much prefer this set up to paying for cable where I had to suffer commercials and sports too often preempting my shows.
    XCOM 2: Remake Boogaloo. PC exclusive and modable, that's something, I guess. Still no base building. Still getting none of my money.
    Well, that X-Files premiere was total BS. Why do they have to dig up dead shows just to :red: all over their legacies.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Well, to return the nostalgia back to the fans

Nevermind, I can't defend it
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    I didn't see it is it :red:e?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    The first episode was definitely rocky. It has some pacing issues and seemed like they were trying to hard to modernize it, but, although I haven't had a chance to watch the second ep, I've heard it gets better. When I get a chance to rewatch the first ep and watch the second, I'll have more concrete opinions.
    So you know how to code?
    Does that mean you could make a Terraria Mod if you wanted to?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Theoretically? Yea, probably.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom