Terraria Community Forums

Hexadood
Hexadood
A sword needs a wielder in order to be effective. How is this blade not just bouncing off of a wall and loosing its enchantment.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Because, it is an evil enchantment.
Hexadood
Hexadood
If its a EVIL enchantment then it should be a Cursed Blade.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
the enchantment is not inherently evil. It's simply designed to defend the biome
Hexadood
Hexadood
Like a automated guardian?
Hexadood
Hexadood
Makes sense. Its just trying to make sure everything is ok. It must think the players are corrupted. So they want to stop them from going further.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
The players aren't corrupted, they've just been killing everything.
Hexadood
Hexadood
Well if they have been killing everything, They must have a corrupt mind and soul.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
not really
Hexadood
Hexadood
Think about it. Why would players want to kill everything? Not for protection. For bloodlust.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
why would wanting to conquer be corrupt? Is the kill or be killed mentality bad? Not only that, most of the creatures attack the player first.
Hexadood
Hexadood
Not the bunnies but we kill them anyway.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
they do actually try to kill you..
Hexadood
Hexadood
Only when the moon is coated with strawberry jelly.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
so what, though?
Hexadood
Hexadood
Ok maybe i was going to deep into the meaning of the universe.
Conquering is required to survive. And your right. They strike first. I just didnt unerstand why these swords are existant. When they attack they fly through walls. It just doesnt make sense.
Videogames dont have logic.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
If magic allows them to fly and consciously attack, clearly it wouldn't be too unreasonable to say that the enchanted weapon and also phase through objects?
Hexadood
Hexadood
Its kinda unreasonable. I just like logic.
Back
Top Bottom