Anth7150
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Updated avatar to PC graphics, tell me it looks at least decent.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Here you go!! Working with pre-1.3 Players brings back memories of them being fun in themselves!
    savant.png

Thanks a bunch.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Thanks very much for the art, its great! :D
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'm glad we enjoyed getting it down! `:happy:
    And no one cares i was gone, Its just sad.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Also, what I always need is a little reassurance. Sometimes, even after good stuff happened for me, I still wonder. Reassurance is the way to go. Basically, every once in a while, I always see signs that I’m still welcome and what I did is still relevant.
    I’m sure you’ll find something. ;)
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Thanks for the help, i'll keep everything you said in mind :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thank you for having fun.
    Wait, is it possible for Amazon to scam people? My delivery of my one, small game is taking weeks...
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    It'll arrive when it'll arrive, that's all I can say. Check your email, they should've sent a confirmation email that you can use to track your package and see an estimate of when it should arrive. Just for reference, I bought a cable splitter for two bucks ten days ago, and it still might not arrive over a month from now. Just be patient.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Thanks, but I live in a school, so I don't know the email or anything :naughty:
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    I found out it wasn't even ordered. That's the last time I trust school to get something for me. :red:
    My eyes say "Go to sleep! You know you want to!!" Whilst my mind says "Don't even try."
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    *grabs baseball bat* Shhh.. sleepy time. :red:
    I don't really like it when [continued]
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    People continue posts.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    I don't like it, unless it has to happen. Sometimes people can't get out what they needed to say in 140 characters.
    I can't do much since I have plasters on 6 of my fingers...
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Learn to game with your toes
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I want you to re-write the Wikipedia article of "nose" on this post.
    Just re-write it.
    Don't copy and paste it.
    Write it.
    Word by word.
    You can do it.
    It'd make the pain go much faster.
    every time i hear the "roblox theme 2007", i think "bring back the classic roblox!"...i dont even think saying that would do much...
    Every time I eat cheese, my face starts sweating o_O (and no, I have no food allergies)
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Actually, I think you might have.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Also, I eat it whole, if that helps (if I grate of melt cheese, my face doesn't sweat!)
    Enjl
    Enjl
    It's probably a very nervous cheese.
    ...And im just sitting here, listening to genocide music from undertale, such as "but nobody came" and "no mercy"...
    When I'm browsing the forums, I usually repeatedly hit the wall next to me...I don't know why, but I do find it entertaining :)
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    I flick my tail back and forth, it moves the chair. I think it's fun to move a bit. :)
    I'm back! I've been gone for a while to play unturned :)
    ThatGamer
    ThatGamer
    Its hard to play unturned without good internet :'(
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Even though its got the best fps out of all the games I have!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom