Krookodile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing new here for 3 months? Let me change that.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Yeah, been pretty busy throughout summer, only able to get on and look a little at a time, hopefully things will calm down soon and I can have some more free time.
    Thanks for the follow. Nice to know my playthrough is bringing people back to Terraria :)
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Haha, yes, I got stuck after my Expert playthrough, playing here and there, but hopefully I'm back.
    [LoL] When everyone on your team calls you trash, but they keep stealing your kills so your far behind... R.I.P.
    *Secretly sneaks up to put Choice Band on*
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    no, bad

smogon is for chumps
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I was already a chump. Any derogatory insult is what I am. Anything which has a definition of a terrible event or just overall bad purpose is me.

Hence I use Smogon like a scrub and morph my sets around its analyses.
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    *Krookodile uses Earthquake * *Entire city collapses in ruins*
    I think it's funny that people want to ban most guns. Apparently being shot by one nulls the feeling in that area. Knives are much more cont
    Celestialsapiens
    Celestialsapiens
    Your will is my command.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's probably for the best. It's not really the best idea to keep arguments going forever. All they do is make the participants look stupid. We all have opinions, and it's with opinions that society has evolved. It's good to have opinions.
    Azu
    Azu
    You couldn't go into a school with a knife and kill countless human beings.
    Has anyone had such bad luck as to accidentally disintegrate a city guard in front of you, then get hit by an arrow by your friend?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    please tell me you're talking about a game, and not real life.
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    NO ONE MUST KNOW!!.... no, this was in D&D, I also accidentally blew up a shop. That was not my day....
    I just got Age of Empires 2, and first time I play multiplayer 3 people pass me in ages, when I am at dark age they are at castle age... HOW
    Granger
    Granger
    git gud. Thats all to it- If i remember right, Age of Empires is real time strategy, so just keep on playing, increase your aps (actions per second) and with experience you'll find out what to build when~
    20% of the time elevator music is of the time elevator music plays in my head. then 60% of the time my mind is blank. my life in a nutshell.
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Mainly random non connected thoughts running around my head... 2% of the time something actually useful comes into my head.
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    hah, that's actually pretty awesome!
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    The trick is: always be tired and half asleep! No, I am not a college student either.
    I hope people like the RP I am making. For those interested, it is called the war of the three tribes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom