Charon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been debating on what's more important to me - art or science. It's hard deciding what you're going to do.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    They don't have to be mutually exclusive.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I prefer science. I agree that they don't always have to be mutually exclusive, though. I have artistic tendencies, mostly about poetry and writing, as well some aphorisms and philosophy, but I consider science and objective knowledge far superior. That's just me, though.
    Blockaroz
    Blockaroz
    I also like both art and science and can't decide which to do.

EDIT: I'm mixing both and doing game design.
    With a new release of Mother 3 for Wii U in Japan, I have lost all faith in Nintendo. :red: Reggie.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    mama mia
    nintendo just give the us mother 3 you don't even know how many people would buy that first day
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    and if i had a wii u and the money for a vc game, i would be one of those people
    Charon
    Charon
    Exactly, Nintendo says that they're releasing games for popular demand.
    What about Paper Mario: TTYD remake? What about Mother 3?
    Look at the Virtual Console Miiverse page for Mother 3 :
    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/6437256808831651349/6437256808831651357/topic
    LOOK AT THIS, REGGIE.
    My life in a nutshell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwnfPD_OGc
    Aesir
    Aesir
    A good life!
    Charon
    Charon
    And so my spoons rattle.
    They rattle to the rhythm of the universe.
    The stars, planets, and galaxies all rattle to the same beat.
    Now I am become Rattle, destroyer of spoons.
    MinieK
    MinieK
    No. Hey. That's MY life in a nutshell.
    Charon
    Charon
    Hellou! How art thou fairing on this glorious morning?
    Bemm
    Bemm
    vereh good if i say so myself! :D
    So apparently I'm a "poweruser" on tML Discord now. ...Whatever that means. I feel important.
    Reactions: MinieK
    MinieK
    MinieK
    Same here! ;D
    "I'll be handing out the poweruser title from now on (11th of May 2016) to people who I see here often, and whom I trust. They are able to kick people, and move them in voice chat." said Gorateron.
    I have some Mario Maker codes for levels, if anybody wants them. They're pretty hard.
    Charon
    Charon
    4F53-0000-0052-F5B6 (Spitfire Greenhouse)
    CD32-0000-0233-14EB (Barbed Edges)
    976C-0000-0059-80E4 (Atmospheric Labyrinth)
    A704-0000-0234-EC65 (Overgrowth)
    All are made by me, and my name on it is Giygas.
    ♪ Now, this is a story all about how ♪ My life got flipped-turned upside down ♪
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Sir, you need to stop this right now, you've crossed so many lines here that you can get banned from every single internet community because of this.
    Charon
    Charon
    ♪ And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there ♪ I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air ♪
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Frrrreeesshhhh power!
    Isn't it nice when your best friend calls you to see if you're okay after a bad day? Because I would have done something... cowardly if not.
    Reactions: MinieK
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Yeah my friends got me through some dark times and stuck with me through it all even though i threatened to murder them more than once
    Charon
    Charon
    I didn't threaten to murder them. No, I threatened to murder myself.
    MinieK
    MinieK
    Ju...just don't do it. ;( Intelligent people, like you Charon, are missing in this world. We don't want them to disappear. Don't do it, no matter what happens. :) If you want you could always talk to me.
    I got punched, insulted, pushed down, tripped, and had my homework and locker destroyed. Today's been great.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's people like you who make it great, bringing others together in anticipation for Mharadium and Negativity and to inspire them to follow suit. In that case, I happened to be one of the "others." Thank you. Thank you very much. :happy:
    Charon
    Charon
    *fangirls* Thank you. I'm as excited as you are for the release. :)
    MinieK
    MinieK
    Wait, what!? That's awful! Are you fine now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom