Proxy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    There's a setting that basically removes the comment button from all of your posts (except for a few people you choose). The usual excuse is to not let trolls comment on posts or whatever.
    And the link is not working because it takes you to a product on the Steam store that is not available in your country (it's not available for me either).
    *Cenx posts about something Terraria: Otherworld* *Licks Screen* "i want it so badly..."
    So! You´re a german minecraft mod enthusiast!?
    Felix.Z
    Felix.Z
    Well, my last question to ask is: "Can you AE automate it fully, or just specific parts?"
    Proxy
    Proxy
    Which mod? or Magic in General. as far AE² goes with it's AC/AP System (= AutoCrafting/AutoProcessing) it can Technically Automate Everything, with some Exceptions of Tool Limitation, like the Turning Table from IC²
    Felix.Z
    Felix.Z
    Botania, sorry, tried it out now, all my questions are already answered.
    I Think i Exist.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Proxy
    Proxy
    I'm the Only Conscious being, i can Prove that by Existing, Thinking and just being Self-Aware. because i'm not everyone i can't prove the Conscious Existence of other Beings. might be that everything is in my Head, or that i and my Surroundings are in someone/something elses Head.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    You can observe reality under the core assumption that it exists and that you can learn things from it.
    Proxy
    Proxy
    True, Learing is Always good. and Observing is a good Start to it.
    Luckly. Big Reactor Reactors don't Explode, otherwise my Base would be Screwed.
    YanLann
    YanLann
    Sounds like a good update idea to me XD
    Proxy
    Proxy
    if that will be a thing in Big Reactors, it would be more interesting but difficult to setup. even thou i wish for some Realistic Reactors. like Reactorcraft, only harder xD
    well, sometimes i'm to lazy to actually make Summoning Items, so i use this Inv. Editor. but i noticed somthing: http://imgur.com/dNtwkka
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Come on. At least for Eye of Ctulhu, making a summoning item isn't hard, what with Lenses dropping easily. Not to mention how many Suspicious Looking Eyes you find underground.
    Proxy
    Proxy
    well, let's say only the Mechanical Bosses.
    Eye of Cthulhu, Moon Lord, King Slime are to easy to cheat xD
    TheTinyDiamond
    TheTinyDiamond
    And Mythril Pickaxe is 777.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    A 2.5D game is where you are playing in a 2D field, however your character can interact with objects in the foreground or background, or even "jump" to the foreground or background (or multiple) planes. Examples include Castlevania 4, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, etc.

And a line is a 1D structure, however, when drawn for our viewing, it is actually 2D because it has a thickness.
    Proxy
    Proxy
    i know what you mean, a 1D Line would be Infinitly Thin, but from us it looks like a Rectangle with more Width than length so it counts as 2D (but only Drawn i guess), and i didn't know that about the 2.5D thing, i thought Terraria is 2.5D because it has Parallax, but ok. thx for the Knowledge!
    Proxy
    Proxy
    wait, i just Noticed Something... a Line is in our World a 3D Structure (for Example a String), a Square (for example paper) is 3D too and a Cube... is Still, a Cube (3D). Dimensions are Funny. :D
    imgur.com/rd9DLLd it is Possible, but Not Allowed in Math. as it can Break the Simple rules of Math.
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    umm...I can't go there, the link is...unlinked
    W1K
    W1K
    http://imgur.com/rd9DLLd copy pasting 2 stronk
    Also I don't get how it's allowed, a calculator can only possibly manage real numbers and the result of a division by zero doesn't fall under such. You can tell a calculator to consider the division by zero an exception, but the calculator will never be able to solve a division by zero by itself.
    I saw you drew a picture on gimp. It looked pretty good. I have gimp but when I made a picture, it would not work on YouTube (I was trying to make a channel banner). How did you get it to work? Thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom