Xman101🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Starbound 1.0 - 1000 times better than what it was back in 2012/2013.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Novakids need more love.
    Azu
    Azu
    1000 times 0 still equals 0.
    willsp
    willsp
    Xman101 as a novakid player myself I agree with this comment. I do understand that there isn't much recorded info on them due to there short attention spans leading to them not really bothering with righting books but there is also very little notes about them from other races
    Come to think of it, I feel bad that I didn't make an Entity Statue for you and I feel a bit worse considering that I didn't think about doing so when I had the chance. Anyways, here you go; hope you appreciate all the somewhat hard work I got through to present this to you. `:)
    20160810213119_1_zps8kdomo37.jpg
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Here's another shot of the Statue with the Flattywood sign visible in the background...
    20160810213113_1_zpsta8eaj5w.jpg
    ... And another one featuring you and @[49784:mad:Mr. HorseMan] 'cause why not?
    20160810223954_1_zpsfquq58ft.jpg
    Wingle
    Wingle
    Umm... idk why you made a pixel art of me but its pretty cool anyway :D
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Well, I felt like doing so, and it has been a while. A long while, and it was fun.
    I'm 20. That's a scary thought.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    I kinda forgot to post here on Monday, so I wouldn't be too worried about it. (Currently Wednesday for me.)

At least I logged on today to the surprise news of 1.3.2. Wasn't expecting it so soon without warning!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Same here! It was a very awesome surprise today. It has me very excited for tomorrow. Even better that I don't have work tomorrow to see what's new in the Update right away.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    I have stuff to do in the afternoon, but that means I have a whole morning to check everything out! Especially exciting since I'm doing a slow-paced Expert Mode playthough. Plenty of time to deck out this character with all the new goodies.
    ...Remind me to never arrange soul sand and wither skeleton skulls in a certain formation ever again...
    Reactions: neoselket
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    (CONTEXT: Been playing some Hard Difficulty Minecraft recently. Was going well until... you can probably guess.)
    Today, I had quite an interesting dream: first things first, we were Steam friends, then I went to several donut shops, a stream after the next shop (releasing various creatures found in its wares), and some concession room that I once saw in a hotel long ago.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    You certainly seem to have some pretty weird dreams with pretty weird connections..
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Sometimes, Terraria (in itself and related works, including these forums) can get to me. When it does, it's a load of fun! :D
    Reading the Supercell Forums makes for some cringe-fest moments, when you consider the logic some people bring to the table.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Mihn
    Mihn
    If they are bad, they should be hanging around at end A4 or early A5. Seeing people with A5 cards and bullying people at A3 and A4 is annoying. I might be dropping to near A2 due to the amount of high level players.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    I feel as though Super cell reeeeeallly need to also base matchmaking off player level as well in some way.
    While this could have ramifications for people engineering their level, or people that donate a ton a cards, this problem has gotten so out of hand that I feel that some change like this is necessary.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And also card level, amount of legendary... but I afraid that will just extend the match-finding time.
    What's the most difficult vehicle-related level you had to go through in your history of gaming (with those of which you have to operate)?
    Reactions: Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Going off the top of my head:

SNES - SMK - Rainbow Road

Could not stay on the track if my life depended on it.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Lol, SNES - Rainbow Raid also appears in Mariokart 7, in which it is much easier to control.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    The SNES version is a whole different kettle of fish though.

The drift mechanics were not exactly easy to control.
    Well, crud. The code I've been working on for a Uni assignment has suddenly decided to stop working. Why? Just because.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Hurray for JavaScript code that worked just 1 hour ago.

And then decided to give up on life.
    That Duke Fishron jumpscare though.
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Oh dear, I've been hearing about this Duke Fishron thing for those who have entered the Day of April 1. I'm scared for when midnight hits in my timezone.
    Dealing with multiple Bull Ant bites is not fun. Especially when one of them is on a finger, and the other three itch like hell.
    Going through some semi-old profile updates... and I'm being left totally confused as to what happened back in January/February.
    Reactions: Samrux
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    It was certainly something big and controversial, and that's about all I could get out of what was said on the matter.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    You actually liked the thing ><! Makes me happy.
    I've been a little bored and anxious and it's the one thing that's kept me occupied. Today it's been the only thing I talk about.

I'll see you tomorrow with the things you asked for - it looks like an interestimg excercise.

Have a good week!
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Yes, well, it's hard not to like something that pretty, or fascinating.

You have a good one too!
    Samrux
    Samrux
    It's becoming a language now <3
    Is it just me, or has NONE of the Terraria official sprite art covers or splashes include the updated sprite of the Unicorn?
    Reactions: Samrux
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    What about the 3DS cover? I'm pretty sure the new sprite's been around long enough for the new sprite to be used instead of the old one.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    They reused the cover from the PS4 and Xbox One versions for the 3DS cover.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Ah, that explains everything.
    You have the cutest ava.tar out there! I find it to be very faithful to your character.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Suweeka did an awesome job with him.
    <3
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Only the best of the best! What an honor!
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Well, there was an ahrut giveaway that Suweeka did a long while back, and it just so happened that the Oni was totally blown away by the massive support Oni had for the giveaway.

As a thankyou, Suweeka made everyone who entered an ava.tar.

Still massively thankful for the Oni for the cutest Xman101 I have ever laid my eyes on.

(@Suweeka )
    Hello! Disregard what I said about you being able to get the Night's Edge before Maxx. In that case, you would be able to invoke its true form! Isn't that something special?
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    MM: ...Gravity better not be around...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You know. i'm glad that the Devs have not confirmed that certain weapons and items contain the spirit of our characters and all. I bring that up because I had a daydream about you and how the True Night's Edge and how it housed your spirit, owing it to the weapon's power.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Wierd.

*Scribbles down canon idea*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom