Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will their ever be a plant detector block. You put it on a Block and it says if its Fully grown or not?
    Would really help out with gardens and such.
    Hey Cenx! Since you can not afk statue grind anymore, will Slime Staff be made easier to get?
    James Harrow
    James Harrow
    personally i hope they keep it that rare. enough items have already been made much easier to obtain, and i want the ones untouched to stay that way. i value my first two axes from plantera because i got them before the drop was made much higher.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Nope. Slime staff was always intended to be rare. Contrary to popular belief it was not added to be a summoner weapon. Slime staff was added to the game prior to summoner class being a thing.
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Well then in that case, I just hope that more summoner weapons are added :p
    1.3.1 6/10, needs more bees.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    April Fool's update 2017: every sound effect is replaced by "NotTheBees.mp3"
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Trust me when I say that if you're playing Expert, you probably don't want more bees.

You'll wish you were Nicholas Cage when you chop down 5 of those things on accident.
    SilverFrostyy
    SilverFrostyy
    too Bee honest i thought that was a cool feature, but still needs more bees
    Was it really necessary to make critter statues useless? Why not just nerf the critters that spawn from them. This update is great, but that change is not. This needs addressing.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Critter statues useless?
    Well, if you place the Squirrel Statue a few blocks away from the switch, you can make a cheap 1 second timer.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Well there is the bord statue, but I forgot to realize that
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    They're just little critters that you can catch anywhere, and the monster statues still give drops if you keep attacking them.
    You still have the best holiday avatar for Terraria Online back then; I'll never forget anytime soon. Thank you, gracious Whitney. Thank you kindly. :happy:
    So, when's 1.3.2?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Serious note: Good work on 1.3.1. While it doesn't appeal to everyone, it certainly will make map making and playing a helluva lot more interesting.
    I just wanted to say thank you very much for the update! If you read this, be sure to thank the rest of the team from my entire heart. <3 . I've been working on an adventure map for awhile and now I can finally do some of the things I was dreaming about :D
    Is adding a Medusa Statue that necessary?
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Most anticipated feature since 1.1.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If we're talking necessity, I'm pretty sure you'll find more than just one case of "is this really needed?" popping out of the 3000+ items.
    Fury
    Fury
    For designing maps, everything possible is necessary. As a mapper, having as much control over things as possible is a huge plus.
    I just got the update, but my mouse can't click on anything on the menu, I don't know why.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Is it plugged in?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    can you close terraria and send your "my documents/my games/terraria/input profiles.json" to me please?
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    Huh, my friend was having the same issue.
    Just restart your computer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom