Soxious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My hear t goes out to anyone affected by the degenerate muslim violence. <3
    Soxious
    Soxious
    It wasn't a sweeping statement, just relating to this particular incident and based on what I've read about this "Omar Mateen" on various news sites.
    Azu
    Azu
    Ah, okay.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I mean, it wasn't a Muslim thing. It was a homophobic thing. If a white Catholic guy were to commit a hate crime like this, nobody would slap a Catholic label on it.
    Picked up a pencil for the first time in a while. Anime styled eyes are annoying to perfect.
    20160522133843_1_zps3s2nresn.jpg
    How's this for size? :islime:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Believe me, that radish was a lot bigger than I thought; 10 times bigger, I guess?
    Soxious
    Soxious
    Never really played with GMod, though there was an EVE Online player made movie called Claer Skies that used it very well.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    One thing so far: Terraria's bosses are a lot tougher in Source; in fact, in there, it took me almost a half hour to defeat the Eater of Worlds and about the same time against the Twins. Good luck! :D
    Tried a corset, felt like I'd been punched in organs I never knew I had.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    If you can still feel, the corset is not tight enough.
    Mass Effect: Andromeda, early 2017? Enough time to construct the perfect girlcave.
    Soxious
    Soxious
    My PC is pretty old, could do with being upgraded I guess, the most recent games I've played on it are Fallout 4 and MGS:V, it struggles with Fallout likely because of low memory.
    Soxious
    Soxious
    Also require a second monitor and a couple of other things but those are not solely for Mass Effect :p
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It depends on the resolution of those monitors and which quality you want to run on. Running games on 2 monitors and full details requires 2 good graphic cards in the PC, which could get pretty costy. Even if not full details, I'd still cost a bit. My laptop is pretty old and it won't run any of the new games, in fact it can't even run most of the older or not graphic intensive ones due to overheating.
    So Terraria is on 3DS. That is a picture of Santa NK1. Christmas is only 8 short months away. Christmas present confirmed.
    "Tryharding". A word that people use when they get salty because they were outplayed. Used universally in any competetive game.
    MikeMath3
    MikeMath3
    You're trying too hard to come off as a good, decent player. You're impressing nobody, tryhard.
    Soxious
    Soxious
    Healthy is precisely what it is, most of the time. Strive to improve, in all things! ^-^
    I'm not trying to come off as anything, nor impress anyone. Cute bait though. :)
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Most things I do are just for fun. I hardly try. I find it better this way.
    Played solo ranked League of Legends for the first time ever. Lost 9/10 games. Never had a streak that bad ever. Never again.
    Reactions: Tetra
    Tetra
    Tetra
    thank god riot implemented the ranked queue partner limitations
    my diamond 5 friend wanted me to play ranked with him so i'd get higher really fast, and its totally end up as one of those cancerous plats
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    That's all true. Platinum is filled with boosted wannabes who think they deserve diamond, they will flame anyone most of the time for vague reasons. Most people I played with didn't know what map awareness, last hitting or lane freezing is.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    @Frisk There are still smurfs, which are really common. That or playing on someones' accounts for money.
    So my nurse is called Lisa. Silent Hill has Lisa Garland who is a nurse. The Crimson reminds me of SIlent Hill.
    Soxious
    Soxious
    It's a shame Silent Hills was cancelled.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Pachinko
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Because "copyrights"
    FO4 Survival Beta. Why features like these are not ready upon release is beyond me.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Laziness, perhaps? Or Bethesda didn't care of that feature, until fans started calling for it. Fallout 3 didn't have it, but NV did. The thing is that NV was made by Obsidian.
    Soxious
    Soxious
    I would assume basic human needs like hunger, thirst and sleep etc. Would be an integral part of any post-apocalyptic 'survival' game. Now I have to start a new game! :p
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Say that to Fallout 1, 2, Tactics or 3. Then again, Bethesda is usually lazy about stuff like this, which is why Fallout 3 or Skyrim have mods that make up for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom