Hollycide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am I gonna have to buy dungeon defenders 2 for this crossover? The game interests me not
    Reactions: aWolfen
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I don't think you have to unless you wanna take full advantage of the crossover content, I guess?
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    You don't have to own DD2 to get the Terraria update, just own Terraria :)
    Absolutely nothing is spawning in the underworld since the update...
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Are you in Hardmode?

I just tested this myself and pretty quickly ended up surrounded by all of the Underworld enemies. Bats, Imps, Fire Slimes, etc.
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    I'm trying to get into hardmode, that's the problem >.<
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    Made a new world and things seem to be spawning now so Idk what happened
    Saw a 1.3 enemy and assumed it was 1.3.1 because I'd never seen it in my 200 hours of 1.3 playtime >.<
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    That's the great thing about Terraria, there's always something you don't know about.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Unless your a tester/former tester, then you become a walking dictionary on the game's items, monsters, mechanics, etc
    Do I spy a Paranatural screen capture? :D
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    Paranatural has the BEST faces. I have a folder dedicated to like 17 screen caps because I couldn't stop laughing >.<
    So I can kill the cultist without any potions but Fishron still kills me in seconds??
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Are you leaving the ocean? Because if you do that he gets pissed off now. Don't do that.
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    Well that's new. Thanks for the info though.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    They probably should have put a bigger warning on it that he now enrages if you leave the ocean area, because a lot of people don't seem to know that and think they just gave him a ridiculous buff.
    No mushroom enemies have spawned in the underground mushroom biome for 10 minutes now. what's going on?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Is the Skeleton Merchant or any other NPC nearby? They stop spawns.
    Why are all the pillars really easy, except for the solar pillar?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I think the reason the Solar Pillar is hard is because of those Crawltipedes... People are saying that if you stay on the ground they don't target you though.
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    I found that out after dying four times. They leave you alone and actually hardly even spawn if you keep to the ground, but that sucks for people like me who's dodging relies on the use of wings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom