Terraria Community Forums

ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Nope, it's spawned as a hostile mob (even though it does you no damage and can be killed by other monsters). Sorry. Hence why good farm designs are so worth while. :)
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
Thanks for the answer, also, if you both don't mind me asking, now that critters have more statues and they can't be catched if spawned by them, is there a guide on how to get them? So far my farm can spawn birds, bunnies, squirrels, fireflies,lighting bugs, butterflies and maybe worms(need to wait for rain), I'm trying to see how to get penguins, scorpions and ducks.
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Thee might be bait farming guides (like truffle worm farms double for glowing snails (particularly per-hardmode), but I can't think that there are any critter farm guides. By all means, make a T-MEC thread on it, if you figure out a bunch of the details (and no one else has).
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
How could no one else have if all the information of how they spawn is on the wiki? XP
Anyway, I don't really see myself making a thread but if I can finish a one in all farm then I will share some pictures.
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
Im having weird results of scorpions, but got them, bad news is it seems to require to be on the desert biome for them to spawn.
I don't think I can force mouse and worm to spawn underground, but they can spawn a lot some times
Ducks are still a mistery.
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
IB8sUBv.jpg

fdN5NSy.jpg

That is the surface farm, it has statues and switches to turn the kind of enemie/critter to spawn.
QQTGlJB.jpg

54BpSPO.jpg

And this one is underground, but only works for critters...
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
The underground desert is needed to have scorpions spawning, and no underground desert enemies can spawn other than mummy, I think they can only spawn if their spawn point has underground desert wall, i have to do some testing, but know being on the desert biome underground or cavern won't work, not even with the other sand blocks.
Back
Top Bottom