Terraria Community Forums

Pixel
Pixel
Don't like JJ either.
Blu
Blu
Also, Sleepy Hallow got renewed. I legitimately don't understand.
Jeckel
Jeckel
You speak truth. Sleepy Hallow I should like based on the premise, but I couldn't ever get into it, it's just too much bleh for me. I didn't even like the halloween crossover with Bones. So many shows that I just don't get how they stay on the air.
Xylia
Xylia
I find that TV in general is horrible these days. There's nothing on TV worth watching for the most part. It's either pure filth like GoT or it's stupid reality shows like Duck Dynasty. Or unfunny sitcoms. I don't really like any of it. I don't think I actually sat down to watch TV since CSI:NY days.
Jeckel
Jeckel
I can't agree. Definitely lot of crap on tv, reality tv in general and shows like GoT that soap operas cloaked in other genres, there also lot of great tv. If anything, it is a golden age of tv, but like everything else every piece of good comes with as many or more bad. I understand that many people don't like sitcoms, but that doesn't mean they are bad and in fact there are many objectively good one on the air.
Jeckel
Jeckel
For examples: Blackish, Carmichael Show, Dr Ken, F is for Family, Fresh Off the Boat, House of Lies, Last Man Standing, Lopez, Maron, Mom, Odd Couple, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Real Rob, Schitts Creek, South Park, Spun Out, Sullivan and Son, Superstore, Teachers, Unbreakable Kimmy, and several others that I'm forgetting for the moment.
Jeckel
Jeckel
Varied premises, styles, and casts, as well as good production values and writing. Like them or not, there has never been a better time to be a sitcom fan. And that is true across genres and channels. I am a tv junky, at last count I have over a hundred shows on my watch list, even after past 2 seasons removed about 30 shows due to cancellations, and I can say with certainty that tv in general has never been better.
Jeckel
Jeckel
Oh, Deadbeat, how the hell could I forget Deadbeat one of the funniest shows on tv. It stars Sock from the old show Reaper (and the horrible short lived FOX show Sons of Tucon).
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Got a question for you, is it worth watching shows even if you never get a true ending? If either the show falls off due to poor plot development; or more than likely gets canceled for whatever reason. Do you find that the good shows outweigh the bad- that the completed shows are worth watching and being disappointed by the bad?
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Personally for me I can't stand watching things that don't get finished. Call it a Story OCD. I wait to make sure a show/anime/series of books is finished before diving into it.
Jeckel
Jeckel
I don't have much prob with shows that lack closure. I binge a lot of old shows that were canceled before the plot was finished and still get enjoyment out of them. For me it is all about the journey and a good destination is only a bonus. I would hate to miss out on the fun and enjoyment of the smaller stories just because whatever overplot never gets resolved.
Back
Top Bottom