Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's time to bring down some justice.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Justice... or vengeance?
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Well, vengeance implies that I'm going to hurt somebody. I'm not going to do that.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's good that you seek justice, not vengeance. Many of times, the line between them becomes blurry and they seem to become interchangeable terms.
    The new Fire Emblem game is coming along nicely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeaFF2X1-gg
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    It's a brand new Fire Emblem game, obviously Well it's not actually Fire Emblem but it's a free game in development by the original creator of the Fire Emblem series, so it's basically just oldschool Fire Emblem.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    The graphics looked a bit like a knock off, I wasn't sure.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Yeah, the graphics aren't the best, but it's still in development and it's going to be a completely free game so you have to give it some slack.
    Oh, I beat Ocarina of Time recently on my 3DS. Still a good game, but it's not the classic that everyone makes it out to be.
    Reactions: Bullseye55
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    backwards song of time is pretty good for removing the stress, not as effective in the remake I hear but I always beat a segment by day 2's beggining
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    'not as effective in the remake' wait really? I might need to play the original then
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I dislike the fact that you lose all your consumables and walking progress. Just felt gimmicky, lacked the exploring part of Zelda I enjoy.
    I booted up Yoshi's Island on the SNES for the first time in ages. Ah, the memories... I'm gonna 100% it this time.
    You can tell when you've won an argument when the other person can't even respond to what you've said.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Ah! That lying :red: :red: deserves it then lel
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Yeah, I just realized I haven't truly won until they apologize. It might be a while, because for some reason things got really bad just because I wanted an apology for them treating me horribly.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    You see, lying makes trust go away. I never lie until it is vital, i value trust highly
    Testing Augmented TCF addon. Oddly enough I've not really seen anyone use it to turn their text blue.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Oh crap that makes all my text look like a link ABORT
    stormconure
    stormconure
    It only looks like a link if you're using the Underground theme. All the links are green for me.
    Then again most people use Underground...
    Granger
    Granger
    Classical Brainfart.
    OK so Windows 10 isn't actually that bad so far. It just took some time for it to actually start working properly for some reason.
    *fiddling around with Classic Shell* Oh hey I can replace the start button with a custom image! *immediately replaces it with a sprite*
    So I'm playing through Final Fantasy 7, and it's kind of a mess. Not that it's a bad game, but I rather dislike how battling works.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Instead of having it be turn based, they have this weird countdown timer after you make a move. I don't see the point, because all it does for me is just makes battling feels messy and stressful.
    OFF
    OFF
    that's ATB, yeah it's supposed to give you an urge to give command fast, but if you're having problems, you can check the game options and switch to "ATB wait" so while you're choosing an action for your characters, the enemies timers should stop till you input a command. For Final Fantasy, turn based fight only shows up in FFX
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Good to know. I like to take my time with video games, which is why the battle system is stressing me out.
    Well great, I feel like my friend hates me and I have absolutely no idea why.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    The only thing I can think of that makes sense doesn't involve me at all, and I simply do not have enough information to tell. It's very strange and I'm really concerned because this is totally abnormal behavior for her, but hopefully everything will turn out fine.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    So it turns out the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding. The 'nonsense' came from a friend messing with her phone, the fact that she said she would never explain was a joke and the removal as a contact was an accident. Everything is fine. :D
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    And later that month it turned out they actually WERE upset with me and straight up lied to my face about it, because that makes complete sense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom