TerraAssassin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been formulating many new content ideas to post in the Player Suggestions area... I'll get around to sharing them soon enough
    You must be one of those people who made an account and immediately left, except you came back. Welcome.
    Reactions: TerraAssassin
    TerraAssassin
    TerraAssassin
    Yeah, I believe I had made an account before hoping to begin my forums adventures, but it never took off. So I'm giving it another chance, I guess.
    Way to have a warm welcome huh? The very first thing you put up starts a argument. Oh well. Like I said several people such as Diekon are well known as being very good at welcoming people to the forums. I am one of the lesser know members, but I try to do my fair share as well.
    Hello, everyone! Just a fellow Terrarian like the rest of you. I play this game a ton, and even edit the Official Terraria Wiki to help out.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Wow, that is a lot to type just because of some comment. Sorry, i have a bit of a bias against newbies, especially people with "terra" in their names. Assasin is always a red flag to me as well
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    At least welcome him. Only chew someone out if they do something really bad.
    Granger
    Granger
    You havent even seen this "a lot" i sometimes use to argue yet! >:D
    Just dont be needlessy rude to ppls, new or not oke? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom