Tim Hjersted
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Progress on The Story of Red Cloud revamp continues with updates every couple months. The only bit left to revamp is several bosses in the the post-Attraidies DLC.

If anyone is interested in creating an adventure map to use with TSORC's Dark Souls mod, feel free to and let us know! It'd be sweet to see another custom map use the mod.
    Progress on The Story of Red Cloud update is coming along nicely!

Update highlights:
    -4 new optional end-game dungeons
    -major tile, wall and sprite updates across the entire map utilizing 1.3 assets
    -almost all new weapons, armor, potions and accessories from vanilla 1.2-1.3 added
    -multiple new mini-biomes (ice, desert, crimson, marble, beehive, granite) added to existing dungeons
    Tim Hjersted
    Tim Hjersted
    -new/altered paths, shortcuts, and tweaks to several existing dungeons

-item rebalancing in almost all chests

-added 1.2-1.3 vanilla bosses

-companion music soundtrack updated with 19 new songs
    Folks, The Story of Red Cloud is getting ported to Tmodloader after all these years, thanks to a couple awesome coders that joined our discord server a few months ago. :D A beta will be released soon.
    Zeodexic
    Zeodexic
    hey all, im the lead dev. im super excited to bring this legendary experience back to life!
    You did an amazing job with this map and mod, making something so freaking good. Words can't describe how much I enjoyed it the first time, and how glad I am that it exists.

The custom soundtrack got me to watch princess mononoke, my new favorite movies, and your mod convinced me to try LOZ and DS, which are now some of my favorite games too.
    ...you have a profile on this website? well, hello!
    just saying, your adventure map brought me a lot of joy even though i couldn't beat the final boss and thus not enter superhardmode. my organization skills were so bad in the chests!
    did you collab with other mod creators for some of their items in the mod? what gave you ideas for the stuff that wasn't in other mods? how long did it take to make the map?
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Tim Hjersted
    Tim Hjersted
    Despite it being such a huge undertaking (including the year of updates following 1.0), the response always made me feel like it was totally worth it, and made me want to continue improving it. I also always loved hearing how so many people did multiple playthroughs and got so many hours of enjoyment from it.
    Tim Hjersted
    Tim Hjersted
    I got a huge amount of help from the modding community - mainly people helping me with ideas that I couldn't implement by myself, and all of the modders who generously allowed me to include and remix content from their mods.
    Tim Hjersted
    Tim Hjersted
    All of the changes and additions I made just came from my imagination I suppose, and the previously mentioned inspirations. "That would be cool." Basically.
    Hey, Tim! Glad you finally joined TCF! I doubt you remember me, but I've always been a huge fan of TSORC (6+ completions).
    Reactions: Tim Hjersted
    Tim Hjersted
    Tim Hjersted
    That's amazing. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps someday the mod can get converted to tmodloader. I don't have the skills myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom