blahblahbal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey blah, you still working on trying to get Avalon multiplayer to work? Moreover, is it possible to just use the steam integration to play with friends instead of a server file?
    The proposal to add the mod traps that do not ignore the monsters. And also send medusa gargony in hardmod, spawn and reduce their biomes.
    Reactions: blahblahbal
    ALmaZss
    ALmaZss
    Медузу перенесли в хардмод с выходом 1.3.1. Меньше работы Блаху ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    i have been playing the new version of exxo avalon and can get contagion to spawn is there a special seed, I've made like 12 worlds and no contagion only corruption and crimson.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Contagion isn't in the 1.3 version yet.
    The avalon mod seems awsome to bad it's only pc at the moment :( , i can't wait t'ill i get's compatible with tml
    Question: Will you add custom Yo-yo's like maybe a rodium or osmium Yo-yo ?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Yep. I also have a Contagion yoyo planned - Nostril.
    TheGamersStig
    TheGamersStig
    Yay! and ewwwwwwwwwww. Can't complain though, hope you make a killin' on 1.3 :)
    Blah, u know how to get the 600 Watt Lightbulb ? I need that for crafting the reflex sheild
    I remember the 600 Watt Lightbulb was dropped by the Dark Matter Slime , but these were removed because the SHM (Super Hard Mode) no longer exists, then as I get the item ?
    You can kill me for this question... but, are you making an update for avalon?
    noirscape
    noirscape
    * Where are the knives?
    ALmaZss
    ALmaZss
    Here! (]===|≡≡≡≡≡≡≡>
    Blah, are you okay? Your probably just on vacation or something but you haven't been online in a week.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    uh oh, someone isn't online! must be dead!

Tulula though..
    Do you think that in the 1.3 Avalon Update, you'll keep that drill that digs like...5 blocks at a time? Because that would be awesome.
    Do you plan on using the tModLoader API for Avalon eventually, or will this stay a source mod?
    ALmaZss
    ALmaZss
    I think tModLoaders abilites aren't enough to make all the features of avalon.
    hey blah, im pretty sure im not the first to ask this, but do you plan on doing an Avalon mod for 1.3.0.X - 1.3.1? and if so, can it contain Ultrablivion?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom