Kenishjooj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Build a huge castle is nothing easy, oh my god! And it's not even by mind, i'm just copying an old version of terraria's castle!
    I want to make a adventure map, but the Tedit doesn't work here. Got tons of unique ideas, guess i have to do everything handmade x'D #Pain
    Well, they said they fixed the infinite chest glitch, right? well, they failed :p
    2IrO2Pu.png
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    How do I do it on console?
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Have luck to find a chest standing in only one block instead of two (World generation glitches), and keep at least one item inside it and then mine it how many times you want.
    I wanted the greedy ring and the gold ring appearing as vanity too, they don't just to force me to buy the diamond ring? :'x
    Am i the only one that goes after the crawtipede instead of stay in the ground for the whole solar-moon event?
    OhirhHc.png
    Well that's a weird despawn, he dies too without activate the lunar event, wtf, suicide? imouthere
    Sitting duck rod... You guys dont know what is desper when Trav. Merch. sells this early easymode and u don't have enough money
    A
    Arthurdigit
    And the only thing you can do is offer him your kidney
    Theo
    Theo
    Just craft your wood into weapon racks and sell them, it's an easy way to make some quick cash.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    I did it, @Theo, in desper xD but most of the trees ended, seriously, i don't even remember what i did after, sold strange dyes...
    Expert Wall of Flesh? Easy as hell *lol*, Expert wall of flesh on very low fps due Underworld? Almost impossible.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Any expert mode boss for that matter is impossible with low FPS
    Expert medusa > Expert skeletron
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    I just realized that expert skeletron is easy xD
    I've beated him before fighting queen bee.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Well, I'm pretty sure Skeletron is normally suppose to be fought before Queen Bee anyway.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Well lookslike i'm hipster xD
    I love fight Expert queen bee, she's OP and is the only boss that makes me on pressure.
    It's funny how the achievments description has some informations like Duke fishron, the mutant terror of sea but moon lord has nothing.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Moon Lord is an elder god. 'nuff said. You just killed Cthulhu's unknown third brother.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Uhm, now realized that doesn't need a description, his name descript itself.
    "Moon lord, the lord of the moon"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom