Boooo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually just finished re-watching (already) Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, but this time I watched it with my mom since she was interested.
    Reactions: Varler
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Happy to report that she loved it.
    ShadowGamr
    ShadowGamr
    boka duke la gina macho..thats how I would pronounce that
    Finished Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. That ending, oh my god. Best thing ever.
    Reactions: Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It indeed was! Such a great way to end such a great emotional rollarcoaster of an Anime!
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Everything wrapped up so nicely, but I was worried Satoru wouldn't see the last person he hadn't met again... but then the very last minute...

AAAAA
    Just beat Bravely Second... I've never been happier with an ending to a game ever. I think this is my Game of the Year.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Not to mention that setup for the next game at the very end...
    I didn't know Alphonse Elric was the holder of the Guardian Asterisk... :v
    Boy, I sure am looking forward to my US History AP test tomorrow...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    How'd it go? Hopefully, you aced it! :)
    Boooo
    Boooo
    It was a hell of a lot easier than I had been led to believe, that's for sure. I expect I did pretty well.
    I think Bravely Second might be one of the best games I've ever played, and I'm only in chapter two. So. Damn. Good.
    You know a game's gonna be awesome when the prologue takes six and a half hours to finish.
    Granger
    Granger
    Mmh, id argue that VNs exist and then theres games like To the Moon. That almost exclusively rely on narration & graphics.

Almost like interactive movies, really.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I would personally argue that VNs aren't really games (not sure if that's an unpopular opinion) for various reasons (e.g. because they generally lack core gameplay). That is not to say they are bad, mind you.

Can't speak for To the Moon, never played that.
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, it depends on the VN really, theres Narcissu which is basically a self playing picturebook, and then theres VNs like Long life the Queen, a youdied.jpg simulator.
    The former id not call a game for it literally has no interactivity at all besides toggling music, rewinding and forwarding texts/scenes. The latter involves decision making, training, and a whole lot of skill checks. (most of which you'll fail)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom