Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Leaves me with a bittersweet feeling leaving the EU. It feels disheartening, but at the same time feels like it was gonna happen anyway.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    That's just DOUBLE-bad.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    It's only single. Would've had to go with the crowd- and besides, I can't talk about what I'd really want to do with the UK because it's an extremist view and I'd probably get warned for it.
    mfw you tell your teacher you did the test paper twice before the mock and you got 95% when you previously got 60%
    (MH Gen) The most annoying thing about fighting Malfestio is that your Palicos will knock you out of confusion, even if you are charging.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    (charging as in a strong charge from Adept Hammer)

also, run list with Adept Hammer:
    Great Disappointment: 4:53 (2 minutes was spent running to find it)
    Malfestio: 4:46
    Nargacuga: 7:36
    Chazm
    Chazm
    GS Adept:
    Nargacuga: 12:29
    GS Striker:
    Nargacuga: 10:26
    (MH Gen demo) WHEN DID I BECOME GOOD WITH HAMMER
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I got 11:4x with Adept Hammer on Nargacuga and I'm so happy

also I hardly ever use the :red:ton of potions given to me
    Azu
    Azu
    I've only needed to uses them after being comboed by Narcacuga.
    Myu
    Myu
    I'm absolute :red: at hammer in 4U.
    I envy all the hammer bros
    I'm trying to revise maths here, while Edexcel only publishes ONE set of specimen papers for me to revise.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Please Edexcel.

Unlock the next set so that I can actually be praised for my work rather than be dragged down by lazy teachers who leave everything to Year 11 please.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    oh you're revising maths?
    then resolve this
    sqrt(-1)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    that's just i
    i^2 = -1, i^3 = -i, i^4 = 1, and so forth in a sequence.
    je suis monte
    Myu
    Myu
    I actually had someone join my room (it's still up now :^))))))
    they were g1, had a completely mixed set of high rank armour (200 or something defense), ukanlos staff and completely random gems
    Chazm
    Chazm
    >I'm not G-Bronze yet.

rip
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Meanwhile, against High-Rank Molten Tigrex...
    Got auto-upgraded to Windows 10. Now the Steam overlay doesn't work anymore :C
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Linux comes with a significant learning curve and its own issues. Most people don't have the time, knowledge or resolve to go that far with it. MS is betting the house on that point, and they will win that bet.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Turns out 1.3.1.1 fixed that.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    lol, my PC tried to upgrade to windows 10 but i was too ninja so i set the update as "hidden"
    NOW IT CANNOT INSTALL UNLESS I TELL IT TO (aka never) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    (FE:Fates) still stuck on Chapter 10, help with my sanity pls
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Finally. Forgot about the fact that tonics existed.
    (FE: Fates) Conquest Chapter 10 in a nutshell: fliers trying to get to instant game over side, you miss twice with an 82% and enemy crits
    Chazm
    Chazm
    -with a 2% crit chance.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    well one time an enemy critted with 0% D: i guess it had something like 0.0000000000000001% crit then
    EU Fire Emblem: Fates release tomorrow, gonna get Conquest that day if I can
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Chazm
    Chazm
    goddamnit I keep thinking about Birthright only because my favourite glass cannon is in there, Nohr pls I know you're more my difficulty but please stop with this torture
    WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 25C ROUND HERE MY SKIN IS BLAZING
    Reactions: Myu and Bucket
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    That's a little under 80 degrees. Are you a cold lover? Because 80 degrees is decently hot, but not as hot as it could be.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Humidity is probably what causes it to feel much hotter than it is; it's usually 14C round here at this time
    Uneventful birthday is uneventful. Suppose I didn't really want anything specific, so I had nothing to be hyped about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom