DivermanSam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to bother you again, but bosses aren't spawning in the multiplayer server. Are there any workarounds?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Don't do me like that brother... What version do you have?
    drugg
    drugg
    Haha sorry cuz
    We all have the latest version possible
    What structures does thorium add? I can't generate a world with it.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    If you let it sit there for a good minute, it will eventually load. Be patient! :)
    Graydee
    Graydee
    define "a good minute" because I let it sit for 5 minutes and nothing...
    I have a suggestion for the thorium mod. I had an idea to have portals that are background items that teleport you to new dimensions that have new weapons armour mobs and maybe even a new boss. Some portals can be crafted but some rarer ones need to be found in chests.

Who else agrees?
    @DivermanSam hey Sam could you do a post lich boss called The Scare he is like the lich older cousin he's stronger than the lich, have cool new drops and some skill

1st phase

He'll throw cursed flame pumpkin one u, send 3-5 ghost scarecrows that shoots cursed flame arrows at u and 1-3 undead horses with a unicorn AI
    So, i'm having a problem about the white thingy behind most sprites , do you know a solution to this? it is really annoying. It happens to others mods like Tremor for example. Also i have a pretty bad computer and i use Windows XP should that be the problem?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    What kind of Terraria do you have?
    Steam, Gog, etc?
    G
    gabrielrigo15
    Steam 1.3.1.1
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It probably has to do with you using windows xp
    This may have been answered by you before, but do you know anything related to why thorium ore isnt generating when i create a world? Im not finding any bags of potential either and its becoming a real pain in the :red: in the 4 player Tremor/ Thorium run im doing atm. Like seriously thorium not generating is kinda :red:.
    Any answer would be highly appreciated.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Dig to just above the underworld and tell me if you see some magma ore laying around.
    drugg
    drugg
    Alright, thanks for the suggestion lad, I'll get back to you
    drugg
    drugg
    It just so happens that we hadn't progressed to getting that deep down. We were expecting it to be quite shallow after watching Happy Days' play through for guidance. Should've come to ya earlier, thanks so much

Good job on the mod by the way
    It will be ready when it is.
    Just be patient.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Trust me, the wait is worth it . oh ok just plz do your best im ruting for you!!!!!!!!
    Hey Sam, i have a question, ¿When Thorium Mod will be compatible with tModLoader 0.8.1.0? :)
    Reactions: thepikachufactor
    Celris
    Celris
    It will be ready when it is.
    Just be patient.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Trust me, the wait is worth it.
    thepikachufactor
    thepikachufactor
    hopefully soon im waiting! im exited yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    How long does it take to make a doner item
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    It depends on the complexity of the weapons effect and even if it were done, I release them all with the bigger updates. Additionally, there's a queue for donator items, as I need to finish the ones for the people that have been waiting longer.
    @DivermanSam Btw, in the blood moon, there is a monster that is presumably supposed to be called the Gouged Eye, but it's in-game name is the Gorged Eye; just thought you might want to know.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Nah, I have a lot of typos in my work, but I never completely misspell entire words. Its gorged on Blood after all.
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    But what about the "Berseker Shards"?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    oops...
    Hey diverman Sam u know that there is sturdy fossil and u can use it to make fossil armour a throwing armour I was thinking, could u add probably another thrower set after killing the wall of flesh like chlorophyte in the jungle but instead maybe a new thrower ser in only the desert or snow biome.
    Hey!, in the lattest version of thorium mod i can do Healer Badge with a simple dirt block; With this Healer's Badge i can make the whole Healer class, is that a bugg? I hope u answer me
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That isn't a bug. He made it that way for testers.
    D
    dlDavidlb
    And what can i do?
    DiverManSam i wanted to make my own mods but i don't know how to code. Could you teach codes?
    Also i tried thorium mod and beat The Ragnarok!
    Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom