1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Chazm

1. Jetstream ∞
    Jetstream ∞
    good c:<
    May 31, 2016
  2. Chazm
    Chazm
    oh wow

you must have been on the development team for Win10 then
    May 31, 2016
  3. Jetstream ∞
    Jetstream ∞
    yeah, tried to make it as :red:ty as possible
    May 31, 2016
  4. Jetstream ∞
    Jetstream ∞
    Microsoft actually tried the whole auto update :red: with me as well
    May 31, 2016
  5. Tunnel King
  6. Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I'm getting the feeling I'm one of the few people who switched to windows 10 and actually liked it.
    May 31, 2016
  7. Chazm
    Chazm
    You aren't, because I know it's pointless downgrading.

If they're trying to enforce the new system this much, then they're probably discontinuing other systems after the update period.
    May 31, 2016
  8. Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Possibly. I don't know enough :p
    May 31, 2016
  9. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    The point isn't whether upgrading to Win10 is good or bad, @Treesmasher
    The point is that MS is taking the decision out of peoples' hands whether and when to do so. That's a fundamentally f'ed up way to do things, IMO.
    May 31, 2016
  10. king40606
    king40606
    I would switch to Linux because of what Microsoft is doing, but all of my games are for Windows. If I switch, some probably won't work at all.
    May 31, 2016
  11. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Linux comes with a significant learning curve and its own issues. Most people don't have the time, knowledge or resolve to go that far with it. MS is betting the house on that point, and they will win that bet.
    May 31, 2016
  12. Chazm
    Chazm
    Turns out 1.3.1.1 fixed that.
    May 31, 2016
  13. MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    lol, my PC tried to upgrade to windows 10 but i was too ninja so i set the update as "hidden"
    NOW IT CANNOT INSTALL UNLESS I TELL IT TO (aka never) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Jun 17, 2016