Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Nah man, I remember you. I always feel guilty about how that one stream went down. But yeah, good to see you're still kicking.
_vulpes
_vulpes
RIP that one stream.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
What have you been up to?
_vulpes
_vulpes
Actually, I came back for 1.3.1 for awhile - just to check out the new custom map. I've been finishing up Stardew Valley and Destiny. It's nice to see the community once again. How about you?
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I've been getting depressed, then not depressed, complaining about things and playing nonstop Fire Emblem. I'm a sad man.
_vulpes
_vulpes
Feel like when I was 13 and fapped to almost video in existence.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Okay, I'm not really comparable to that. I'm pretty prude. I'm sad in a much different sense.
_vulpes
_vulpes
Ah. Getting depressed about what? Life is full of wonders.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Ironically enough considering your previous statement, women. And loneliness. A brutal double whammy.
_vulpes
_vulpes
I have no girlfriend and life is really enjoyable for me. It's fine man, having friends that are women are sometimes better than having a girlfriend. No matter what, you'll always have friends. That's true happiness.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Debatable. The loneliness factors into never having anyone to hang out with.
_vulpes
_vulpes
Than stop thinking that you're lonely, and someday hang out with people and go ACTUALLY find people to hang out with. Find friends.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
You're gonna be beating a dead horse man, I've tried so much to get my friends to include me.
_vulpes
_vulpes
Than stop trying and actually just join randomly. If they try to make you leave, they aren't your friends. Honestly, if they don't include you - they aren't friends.
_vulpes
_vulpes
Shouldn't even have to ask.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
It's all easier said than done. I've been raised that it's rude to invite yourself, and I plan on sticking to that. I also can't drive and my parents are pretty no-nonsense.
Back
Top Bottom